“Fun day in winter park ”
Review of The Parkview

The Parkview
Ranked #33 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The 4 of us took the sun rail from poinciana to winter park for a day of exploring and fun. We arrived just before noon. We had looked at the menu and decided to eat here. Restrooms are very clean. The server was very prompt and very attentive. We did not have to ask for anything after we ordered. 3 of us ordered the lobster roll and a side. Another ordered the chicken sandwich. All were very good. We were told every thing was made from scratch. The bread was from a local bakery and very tasty. I had a garden salad with my sandwich . Very good. some others had the soup of the day. Also very good. We would go back there again and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in today after the scenic boat tour. What a gem!!! I had the parkview salad which was by far the best salad I have ever had! EVER! If you are in the area stop in. The atmosphere is amazing the staff was wonderful and of course the food was amazing. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great couple of bar snack meals here when on vacation.
Nice relaxed atmosphere, good service, good food, plenty of choice for food and especially wine. Given the number of places to eat within a short distance, the fact that we went back (and would again) says it all.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

During a Food Tour our first stop was Parkview. We were treated to a Mimosa, tomato tartine, and a green salad. Who would have thought that healthy eating would taste this good.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Since it was a little cool we decided to eat inside but the food was excellent as was the service! I was drawn to the restaurant because of the grouper reuben on the menu and I was not disappointed! The grouper was moist and done just right and the home made sauerkraut was delicious and tasted more like carmelized onion! My friends had the home made cream of broccoli soup and the quinoa veggie burger. They were also delighted with their choices.