“Great Atmosphere, Fresh Food”
Review of Boca

Boca
Ranked #32 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018

My wife and I ate at Boca a few times recently, The food was very good and fresh and local. We dined here for Breakfast and dinner. It has a fun Atmosphere and the wait staff was outstanding and extremely friendly. Especially Malia who waited on us a few times. She was personable, attentive and delightful. We highly recommend Boca to everyone,

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We loved Boca! The atmosphere is super cute and the service was spectacular - friendly, prompt, and professional. We dined here from brunch and didn't encounter a wait. They have bottomless mimosa's and bloody mary's, and the fried green tomatoes were top notch. Our entrees were average - we expected a bit more considering the name "hangover sandwich" or whatever it was called, but it was kind of dry. The biscuits and gravy were very average as well. The chicken sausage was delicious though! I'd try something different next time, but overall, we quite enjoyed it and would return.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Boca sources all their food locally which is fantastic! Quality was top notch but I left feeling hungry. I did order a salad with grilled chicken and it had just a few pieces of chicken. I wish it had more for the price I paid. The brunch menu looked very yummy! They do run a scratch kitchen so they can work with a lot of allergy and dietary restrictions.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It's great to find a place so consistent when it come to flavors place is so inviting appetizers drinks and entree are amazing love this place..

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The Boca is an excellent restaurant in downtown Winter Park. On a business lunch, we all enjoyed the scallops over spaghetti squash. They were the best scallops I’ve ever eaten. Service was very good. Highly recommend!