“The best serivce I have ever received ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 371 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morse
Transit: The Lynx bus system has multiple stops along Park Avenue, Fairbanks, and Morse.
Description: Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is a family owned business, established in 2005, that offers variety of authentic Turkish food from many regions of Turkey. Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine adapted its name from one of the oldest cities in the world, Istanbul, which was once known as the Constantinople in the early 13th century. The name “Bosphorous” taken from the strait that lies in the center of Istanbul connecting the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, Europe to Asia. The decor of this eatery is kept to minimum to draw the attention to the food. The intent was to create a modernized, warm authentic atmosphere by taking the old elements of Istanbul and combining it with some modern influences to create a truly unique experience.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Our waitress "Audrey" was so polite, aniticipated our every need, fast, efficient and awesome personality. I was two of my friends and all three of us agreed we had never had such outstanding service from a waitress before. Then "Nicholas McGee" the Chef answered a question of mine about how can they have such outstanding service and get all the orders out so quickly with all the different things on the menu? He answered my question and then asked if I wanted to see his kitchen and took me to the kitchen and I stood on the outside of the window where the waitresses pick up their orders and you are looking down into the kitchen area. Chef Nick explained the layout of the kitchen and did not rollhis eyes at me when I asked any of my questions. I worked at the Hyatt Regency on the front desk and even at that luxury hotel the service there and their kitchens did not meet the standard of service we received at "bosphorous" was above and beyond even the Hyatts!!!!!! (and the Hyatt does have exempliary service and excellent food, but in my opinion bosphorous beat them on every level- - sorry Hyatt Regency!!"

Andi S, Owner at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We really appreciate your feedback. Chef Nick and Audra will be grateful to hear your kind words.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a third wonderful meal at Bosphorous of Winter Park. We ordered the sampler appetizer plate with two Lavas~ Turkish bread! Plenty of food for three adults and two children.
For our main course we ordered the mixed grill and another chicken selection. Outstanding grill selection. The meats were exquisitely seasoned and perfectly cooked. Accompanied on the platter with yummy purple cabbage and slivered carrots. The rice pilaf was very flavorful.
The service was impeccable, and everyone was very kind and tolerant of our two younger table mates. Upscale restaurant but comfortable with families.
Our desserts, yes we ordered three , were scrumptious.
I was quite pleased with the cost of our meal and the quality and quantity of food received. We most certainly will dine here again.
We were honored by two visits to our table by Head Chef, Nicholas McGee, his personal attention and excellent customer service guaranteed an incredible dining experience. Thank you for a lovely dinner.

Perfect! We are so happy to tell Chef Nick about your experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I love trying new cuisines and this place did not disappoint! The waiter was extremely nice and offered lots of suggestions. I cannot wait to go again!

Thank you! We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We (four of us) had a sample of Adana chicken kebob outside and decided to have lunch there since the sample was so good. We enjoyed the luncheon special which included kebobs, rice, a nice house salad and baklava for dessert. We also enjoyed a delicious red lentil soup and their famous lavas. Very reasonable and really delicious. So glad we shared the entree, it was more than enough for two. We also enjoyed their special wine flights which included some Turkish wines we had never had. Our server Jillian, was great at explaining everything and keeping an eye on us to make sure we were enjoying our meal.

Andi S, Owner at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are glad you enjoyed all of your food and the wine flight. Jillian will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed her service. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Needed a place for a business lunch on Park Avenue in Winter Park. I like mediterranean, so why not?

Had a great table where we could talk. Saad, our waiter, was attentive, but not overly so.

Had the Babaganoush starter. Great pita bread and spread. Moved onto Grilled Lamb Adana Kebab. Very nice. Took half of it home.

Finished with a cup of Turkish coffee. Think thick sweet espresso. Great finish.

Andi S, Owner at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Saad will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed his service.