“Outstanding restaurant and service”
Review of Luma

Luma
Ranked #3 of 370 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Luma on Park is a high-energy, casual American kitchen serving delectable food and dining, where the fare speaks for itself and the wine program is all about the juice. We want our guests to feel comfortable dining the way they please, whether they prefer a traditional three-course meal or an array of small eclectic dishes.Luma’s menu offers the freshest seasonal ingredients and herbs to enhance the flavor profile of its cuisine. Every culinary experience will be different, but our diligent staff is thoroughly trained in all aspects of food and beverage to display the idea of service being as important as the food for the ultimate dining experience. Luma's private dining room, The Cellar is a lavish, exclusive room that can seat 48 people and is equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment ideal for major events, from corporate gatherings to wedding receptions.
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We got off a long flight and the hotel did not look like somewhere we wanted to eat. We found this place doing a quick search and headed out to find it. Lovely little town that is charming and the opposite of Orlando. Our server was excellent and we quickly had yummy cocktails. Cauliflower soup was delicious, the vegetable tempura was also very good. I had diver scallops and everyone loved their wine and entrees. We wandered around the cute streets afterwards to walk off our feast. I was amazed the next day even though we had wandered in they called to make sure we had a good dinning experience. Amazing service and follow through. I will be back if i come back through water park.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We are checking out a few towns in FL over the next year or so for a snowbird home. Dinner at Luma cemented WP as our #1 choice. And then when we found out they also have Prato down the street, well, why look anywhere else?

With the perspective of the famous New-Yorker-cover, one might think the only thing in all of Florida is Disney and Miami. So the last thing you expect is a small-town central restaurant that could compete in any foodie big city you might name. Such is Luma.

First, we were surprised that they were open late on a Monday night and that we were greeted warmly despite the hour. We didn't get that "but for you we could close" vibe. By contrast, our waiter was friendly, engaged and service was excellent.

There were four of us, including two teens, and we were all enraptured by every.single.thing we ate. The pineapple curd dessert was the most memorable thing for me. But the fish, the caramelized onion pasta, the cauliflower soup, really, literally, every dish was special and creative and beautiful to look at and entirely delicious.

All kidding, aside, it tells me a lot about Winter Park that a restaurant of this caliber and creativity has been open in town for eleven years! Lucky WP. I cannot wait till househunting begins in earnest.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Found via TripAdvisor and OpenTable....reviews were great and I love Park Avenue so booked it. We arrived an hour early and relaxed in the very comfortable lounge area. Cocktails and service were wonderful. Do try the Truffle Popcorn for something to nibble on. We requested and were sat at a table outside. Our server was extraordinary, but they seem to assist one another as well. Food incredible...what a great Chef! We had both the flank steak and the scallops and shared! The best of both worlds. Salad was amazing, too. I live in South Florida, but hope to make a trip back for another opportunity to dine here in the not too distant future. Dinner celebration could not have been more magnificent...and they topped it off with champagne and dessert.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This meeting was bringing all of my Partners to my town so Luma was an easy choice for one of the dinners. One of my Winter Park favorites for years. A restaurant that consistently performs both with the food and with the service. A place you can bring foodies with confidence

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

After just coming back from Paris, I must say that I had no expectations. I was blown away, with the impeccable service and the outstanding food. The knowledge and the helpfulness of the staff is on the level of the highest European establishments.
Guys you should be very proud of yourselves .

Date of visit: October 2017