“Hotel restaurant? Yes, but so much more! Delicious meals.”
Review of Hamiltons

Hamiltons
Ranked #30 of 371 Restaurants in Winter Park
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere for a hotel restaurant ... very elegant. Ate a lunch and a breakfast here. For lunch the shrimp & grits was excellent (white grits with a buttery flavor) and for breakfast the Farmhouse breakfast (3 eggs prepared perfectly, 3 sausage links, home fried potatoes, and toast). And the coffee was so much better than Starbucks. Very good service. Mid-priced.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Alfond Inn over the weekend. An awesome place at that! We opted in on their Visa Card special which included a free breakfast for two; up to $40 which we happily exceeded.

We have been eating on the healthier side lately and there menu was spot on. We had the same meal both mornings. My wife had their avocado toast with two poached eggs. Outstanding! I had their New Orleans Salmon. More of a savory dish, but phenomenal. It was a nice seared filet of salmon, topped with small shrimp, micro greens, light creole tomato broth, Hollandaise, and four fried whole okra on day one. On day two they had no okra, bummer, but the broccolini substitute was ever better, and I added two poach eggs and had them hold off on the Hollandaise. Oh damn, I could eat that every day! I had a side of mixed berries; blue, black, and strawberries that somehow ended on my wife’s side of the table. Fresh and tasty! Their service was very good. We’ll eat dinner their on our next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great venue for special occasions located in a great historical hotel with excellent service, great food choices, full bar and free valet parking if you are dining in the restaurant. Comfy banquette seating helps keep noises down and the service was quite good. Make a reservation if you plan to visit on the weekend.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Since I was staying at the Alfond Inn and could find no other good breakfast places close by, I ate three breakfasts at Hamiltons. The service was excellent. The Bacon Cheddar Scones were light and fluffy, although a little bacon-y for me. The fruit bowl was good. The Yogurt Parfait would have been phenomenal except that there was a lot of honey in the bottom of the bowl and it overpowered the fresh fruit. The grits were phenomenol(sp); I still don't know what was in them but I could eat them every day--so rich and creamy. The coffee was bitter; really a high end breakfast place with $4 cups of coffee should have the best and the smoothest coffee anywhere.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We ate here for sinner. It was very good and the presentation was wonderful. The scallops were fabulous and the salmon was so good with the black forbidden rice!! We had Key Lime pie for dessert and it was big enough to share!!
It is a great room for dinner.