“310 Park South Owner and staff step up to save the Wedding Rehearsal”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert, snack or specialty coffee is available until 1am. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays until 2pm. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The ownership, management, and staff at 310 South Park Ave restaurant are of the highest community minded professionals I have ever had the pleasure to work with during a resent event. My son was married in June in the beautiful Winter Park area of Orlando, and like all wedding we had a small glitch. The restaurant we had booked for the rehearsal dinner less than 24 hours before the event had an electrical fire and the venue needed to be moved to another restaurant. I was sure that this task was not going to be easy moving a full sit-down dinner for 66 people in such a short period. I was so incredibly surprised when the Fire Marshal called the owner of 310 on the Ave to ask her if she could help. She was all in and made our event happen without a flaw. Her restaurant manager and the staff personally help me to set up the private dining room with our specially made decorations and coordinated our mini welcome drink shots for the guests. I could not have planned this event from the start and, had it be as perfect as what the staff of 310 South Park Ave were able to pull together in such a short period of time. The professionalism and compassion for my family were greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten. I would highly recommend this restaurant or any of the other 3 restaurants affiliated with this group as an excellent venue for an event of any kind or size. I would give this restaurant 5 star’s for quality of food, service and kindness and understanding for the clients.

1  Thank Mari V
Suzannah F, Public Relations Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for your rave review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at 310 and hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while we visited town for a few hours. We had a variety of things—turkey Brie, club, blackened fish. Service and food was good. The Caesar salad was a little too anchovyish for me.

Thank you for your feedback and review! We appreciate it and you!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I usually love 310 on the Lake, but we decided to try this site on Park Avenue. The server was sarcastic and too busy to check on us. The food was nothing special. There were four of us and the restaurant was not crowded, but our food took a long time. Everything was average. Nothing special at all. Nothing memorable. Would not go back.

Suzannah F, Marketing Manager at 310 Park South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Sarah, We are sad to hear that you did not enjoy your time at our establishment. We strive for excellence and when we fall short we like to correct our mistake. If you would please reach out to our manager, Lucky, at lucky@310parksouth.net. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your visit in more detail. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch while shopping with my family. We enjoyed the atmosphere inside because it was entirely too hot to eat outside today. My daughter had the chicken ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce with kale, two others had the chicken sandwich special, one with black bean& ham soup and the other with a free salad. I had the grilled chicken pimento cheese sandwich that also had bacon and a fried green tomato. The sandwiches were delicious and all were better than the pasta dish my daughter. It was good, but the sandwiches were loads better. I was surprised the entree didn’t come with bread or a tossed salad as it was more expensive and much smaller than the other dishes. Their house dressing is a creamy balsamic and also very good.

Thank you for your review and feedback! We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had heard nothing but good things about 310 Park South before making a reservation here for dinner with family. My expectations were met and far exceeded with the variety of options for dinner and the taste was superb. Each of the 4 of us ordered a different entree, and we all cleaned our plates. The tuna filet salad was one of the best salads I've ever had in my life and the ahi tuna was cooked to perfection. But the dessert was on another level. My fiance and I shared the chocolate trifle which was a dish I will not soon forget. I will definitely be returning here in the future!