“Delish! And so much fun!!”
Review of Prato

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morse and Park Avenue
Description: Blending simplicity and inspiration, Prato celebrates cuisine from Italy's rich culinary landscape, seamlessly blending Italian classics with modern techniques and seasonal ingredients. Celebrated chef, Brandon McGlamery entices guests with dishes ranging from light primi and insalata choices to savory, handcrafted pastas and inventive Italian entrees. By offering a variety of Spanish and Italian varietals and blends, we help our guests to discover complex, unique and lesser known wines that excited and delight their palettes. With a long bar that runs through the center of the restaurant, dining at Prato offers a communal and social atmosphere.
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We came across this place on a whim. Passed it a few times but never stopped in. This place has an excellent wine menu, beer menu, cordial menu... oh and let’s not forget food menu.
If you’re there or going there... you must try the meatball appetizer.. incredible.. so very delicious. My wine was excellent as well..

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I always went to the ice cream shop next door (Kilwins-the best ice cream!), and never stopped at Prato..The other day as I was walking by, I saw two ladies out there eating Pizza, it looked good. So, I said to myself I would go try their food and I did, and it was fabulous! Very tasty & authentic, which I love. The meatballs was everything they say it is, SO DELISHH! And the Margahita Pizza was Righteous ! And my waitress, Dem, was a gem, everything she suggested was right on! So glad I tried it (esp during happy hour), with a good prices too. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

No matter which day of the week or the time of the day, their food is always on point.
Their meatballs are a MUST!!! I enjoy every pizza they make and spaguettini is amazing.
Their salads always fresh and delicious.
Always a good option.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have dined at Prato in Winter Park, FL twice in the last two months and have raved about it to our friends. We usually sit at the bar, where all bartenders wait on us quickly. Great pizza, meatballs, etc.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy the ambiance ...the scene. Who we kidding Park Ave is full of cute bars and the patron are of a certain age and certain scene is set. Well Prato is all age groups literally. The bar scene is the best.
For an actual sit down reservation is a def.