“Amazing food ”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Four Rivers is an Orlando institution. The quality of the meats is undeniable. The brisket is my favorite. I have been visiting the place for years and never been disappointed. Thier dessert menu impressive too. It's a very friendly and family oriented restaurant. Closed on Sundays.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stopped by for lunch at 4 Rivers since we were in Winter Park . We got the pulled pork sandwich and two sides. My wife's pulled pork was very dry and not moist at all and her side of green beans extremely salty and not edible. Returned both and had replacements of a different side and sandwich. My meal was fine. Consistency might be lacking as previous lunches have been fine.

1  Thank Will G
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Whenever we visit the area I always do my best to get here! Love the Brisket and Burnt ends! Hmmm! Now I'm Hungry! It's the best for a reason!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

If you are looking for a quality smoked BBQ meal, look no further than 4 Rivers! The food, service, ambience are all to be desired! A must place to visit in Orlando!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I come for the burnt ends.

No matter what I think I'm going to try, I end up with burnt ends.

At first I thought it was a mistake. "how could anyone sell, much less eat burnt anything?"

I tried it. It's no mistake. Now I'm hooked.

With a side of corn, greenbeans (both drained of liquids) Coleslaw.
Move over and leave me alone!

Try it. you'll be hooked too!

(Leave some room for the fantastic bakery items)