“Always fantastic!”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Whenever we visit the area I always do my best to get here! Love the Brisket and Burnt ends! Hmmm! Now I'm Hungry! It's the best for a reason!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed 4 January 2018

If you are looking for a quality smoked BBQ meal, look no further than 4 Rivers! The food, service, ambience are all to be desired! A must place to visit in Orlando!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I come for the burnt ends.

No matter what I think I'm going to try, I end up with burnt ends.

At first I thought it was a mistake. "how could anyone sell, much less eat burnt anything?"

I tried it. It's no mistake. Now I'm hooked.

With a side of corn, greenbeans (both drained of liquids) Coleslaw.
Move over and leave me alone!

Try it. you'll be hooked too!

(Leave some room for the fantastic bakery items)

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food is very good and the portions are decent. I loved the smoked wings and the ribs. The brisket was a bit dry but I will go back and try it again. All the sides are very tasty also

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We were lucky to get there when there was no line! Food was great and super fast, friendly service. Love the pulled pork and burnt ends. My son didn't like his pulled pork and when I asked a very nice young man offering refills or any other assistance if he could possibly get a hot dog for him instead(while holding out my credit card) so I didn't have to stand in the line (which had grown all the way to the door), I was told he would do that and there was no charge. The hot dog arrived fast and my son loved it. All around great experience.