“Coal Fired Pizza”

Michael’s Ali Coal Fired
Ranked #22 of 157 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This pizza was served during a Networking Event my Wife and I attended. Very good pizza just the right amount of toppings and love the crispy crust from the wood fired ovens.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Michael's is part of the busy Plant Street Market. It has a destinated area, but it's not in it's own building. The friendly staff took our order and it was a busy day so we bided our to grab one of the few seats available. The kitchen area is open and you can see the pizza chef crafting our pizzas for us.The pizza are a one size fits all personal sized pie.

The pies were ready in about 15 minutes or so. Mmmmm I had the sausage and pepperoni and my wife had the pepperoni and mushrooms. The pizzas are not covered with ingredients but it's what is expected on an artisan pizza.

The crust is amazing from the coal fired oven, the sauces is very good and the quality of the ingredients is high. My only issue was the sausage. it was very flavorful but a little bit salty.

I look forward to another visit when in Winter Garden.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

A favorite stop when in town. Location is perfect, grab a beer, order pizza...they will text you when your order is ready!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with 5 other people and we had some pizza and beers (from the crooked can). Located in the old village of Winter Garden, this place is very charming and the surrounding area/stores are very charming.

We had some of the best pizza we have had in the US (we were there for vacation) and having a micro brewery next to it did not hurt at all.

Great pizza for great value in a cool setting. Would recommend

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Great little pizza in a trendy little spot. Grab yourself a nearby cold beer from their little onsite brewery, order your pizza and enjoy the buzz.

Crust was great, and the sauce that they make themselves is excellent, not overly tomatoey and just a little on the sweet side. Far better than the thick doughey messes you get with take out pizzas.