“Great for brunch!”

Ranked #19 of 161 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: THE ATTIC DOOR is Historic Winter Garden's premier cafe and wine bar, featuring live acoustic music Wednesday through Saturday. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am to 3pm. Enjoy appetizers and light fare all evening and Happy Hour from 4 to 7pm daily, with Ladies Night on Thursdays. Open Monday to Friday at 4pm, Saturday and Sunday at 11:30am.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

YES they are open for brunch! (even if apps say no). Sat outside with friends and dogs and enjoyed wine and apps after a visit to the Saturday Farmers Market - yes they are open prior to 4pm on Saturday! The cheese tray is amazing and try the dip of the day. It never disappoints.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I love this bar/restaurant. Atmosphere is like being in a family member's attic or basement with comfy couches and furniture, a cozy bar, some good food and awesome wine and craft beer. Good place to relax in the evening. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went out last weekend with some friends to downtown Winter Garden and spent some time at the Attic Door. I wasn’t impressed when we first walked in the door because, even though they were not busy, there was no one to help us. After we were seated and the food and drinks arrived, my opinion changed because they had a nice selection of wine and the food that we ordered was all excellent. Our server was very attentive and offered great suggestions. We ended up spending more time there than we had expected, and will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We were here for business, but I would love to have this place as an option to hang out with my husband or friends. A colleague and I dropped into this gem in search of something sweet and a beer. We had a lovely chocolate lava cake and I had a chocolate liquor to go with it. The live music was a bonus. Can't wait for another chance to go to Attic Door Cafe!!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I have been here a couple of times for a glass or two of the lovely wine and on one occasion we also took advantage of the delightful menu for a light and tasty snack. There were vegetarian options. I have only visited during the daytime when I have found the atmosphere to be relaxed and the service to be excellent. We enjoyed sitting outside in this very pretty town.