“Friday Night Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The service here was prompt and friendly. It can busy on a Friday, but everyone was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed.

I enjoy the food here and will return. I always get the same dish, but they do a big menu with several options. I like that for the noodle dishes you can choose your protein.

The entree was big enough that, even without an appetizer, I took home leftivers.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here for date night. I had the. Chicken Pad Thai and my husband had the Teryaki chicken. We both enjoyed our food. The service was a bit slow but it was worth the wait! We will return to try other items..

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I liked it so much that I ate here twice during my trip. I like to eat fresh vegetables, chicken and fish without a lot of heavy sauces. I had the mussels with the garlic sauce on the side as well as the Garden Vegetable dinner with chicken. Both were well prepared and delicious. The staff was very attentive and the atmosphere is very nice. I love the way the rice is served in the shape of a heart - nice touch. I would highly recommend Thai Blossom - delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was beautiful with a Thai flair. The servers were so respectful and kind. A pleasure to eat there. A lot of choices too! I ordered the Thai Basil, delicious!! You can even select the heat....as in spicy, you would like and what choice of protein. I am vegan so I would be able to have tofu for many of the dishes available.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Just stopped in for a quick bite! My favorite was on the menu....soft shell crab! Also word has it that the steamed dumplings are the best.......so I went for both. The crab was nicely done, crunchy and very flavorful, the dumplings were very meaty and again very good. Service was friendly and fast, very reasonable pricing. I would stop again if back in town.