“Happy hour!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Happy hour runs from 3-6 on Friday and Saturday. That means you get $1 off some beers, mixed drinks and the 6 oz house wine.

I had the white hoping for a Chardonnay. I’m not sure what it was but was too sweet and fruity for me. Shoulda just gotten something off the menu.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

While not on the menu, their chopped sirloin is the best. Broccoli had been a little hard lately, but at one time was my favorite.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Franchise restaurant with limited menu. Hamburgers were good as was tortilla soup. Décor is dark and average, needs update .Service was good, as was value.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

That's exactly what happened to me. By now everyone knows that this particular OUTBACK is like a home away from home for me. I eat here so often that most of the staff must think I have roots there or something!

Anyway, I know that many restaurants give you a free dessert for your birthday (and I do believe there are people that "claim" to have a birthday just to get that freebie). But back to MY actual birthday. Not only did most of the staff sign a lovely card for me, you should have seen and heard how many of them came to sing their version of a Birthday Song!!! I was thrilled. Since I have no family in this country, they made me feel like I belonged and it was quite emotional.

Lisa, definitely one of my favorites there, must have rounded up all she could find to do this for me, and I was just so touched!!!

Because of my dental crowns being replaced, I have only a limited choice of foods, but the dessert I got that day I certainly could finish with relish!!!

I ordered the FRIED MUSHROOMS (oh, so good!) and some cheesy entree that was easy enough for me to eat.

My thanks go to all who made me feel so special.

AS ALWAYS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PARTICULAR "OUTBACK"!!!

5  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We tried ordering using the Outback website this time. It was a bit complex but we ended up with exactly what we ordered online. It was really quick.

The steaks were delicious but a bit salty. The baked potatoes were wonderful. Even the salad was crispy and tasty.

Worth a visit!