“Anniversary dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We came to celebrate an anniversary and had a wonderful time. The ribeye steak was beautifully prepared. The burger was outstanding.

I learned that the kitchen would prepare meals with no additional salt upon request. That really helps!

Rhonda was our server and was great fun.

1  Thank Dan K

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Outback is always consistant and has great food. The staff is amazing and always recognize you when you go all the time!
It is convienient for us and the prices are good. Now they have Walkabout Wednesdays so now we may go two times a week!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Called for reservations at 6:30 not seated until after 7. Sign in restaurant said if you don't want to wait, go to outback.com. When we asked one of the staff if that would have been faster than a phone call 24hrs earlier, we were told know. When checking out we were not allowed the 20% discount we qualified for on their Labor Day promotion for a party of six. received 10%, but know one seemed to understand their promotion terms. BAD MANAGEMENT!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Last night it was the waiter Jared who absolutely made me feel like a very valued customer, and tonight it was Lisa who bent over backwards to accommodate all my guest's and my needs, it was simply amazing.

I ordered the twin Lobster Tails, and my friend was in the mood for Salmon, and we both absolutely loved what we got. Service IMPECCABLE, Food EXCELLENT...priced right and with the added bonus of the rewards program...what's not to like????

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

3  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My family and I visited this restaurant shortly after arriving in the area last week, as we have eaten here several times before and generally rate the quality of food at Outback. Unfortunately, it did not live up to the expectations we had of it. There were four adults and two young girls (both aged twelve) and we all ordered steaks. However, we were offered no water and had to request the bread that usually appears very quickly after ordering the meals. But the most disappointing aspect of the experience was that when the meals arrived there were only five - one of the orders (my wife's) had been missed. The waiter was apologetic for the mistake but the net result was that by the time my wife's meal had arrived the rest of us had finished - which does not make for a good eating experience. Nor was there any offer of 'how can we put this right?' - for example, some adjustment to the bill. And speaking of which, when that arrived it was slightly in excess of $200 (we had no starters nor any desserts; the only extras were some wine for the adults). Oh, and as a postscript, the fully loaded mash was a miserable effort with a negligible amount of bacon bits. It left us feeling let down and disappointed, especially as we felt it had not been good value for money. Result? We are unlikely to revisit again anytime soon.

1  Thank Gordon M