“Wonderful Experience”

Crow's Nest Restaurant & Marina
Ranked #17 of 257 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Venice's Waterfront Landmark since 1976 serving the area's finest fresh seafood, hand-cut steaks and classic cocktails overlooking our Marina, the Intracoastal Waterway and The Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Went here for our 5th anniversary dinner. I suggest making reservations cause it's packed. Food was outstanding, service was exceptional and what a romantic atmosphere. Wait staff overheard us saying happy anniversary to each other and sat us at a table that was kind of private and overlooked the water. It's a must go place if you visit this area

1  Thank liltrissin
Write a ReviewReviews (2,017)

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I went with my wife for dinner after watching the sunset at the pier. I had the bouillabaisse and my wife the prawn pasta and both dishes were very tasty and a good size. Nice breads before the meal and a nice cocktail menu.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We love the Crows Nest
Sit at the upstairs bar for a pre dinner drink then eat great food on a lovely smart restaurant
Great menu with lots of choice
Good range of beers and always a good selection of craft ales
Magnificent views of the inland waterway through large windows in the upstairs restaurant
Dine inside or out you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 16 March 2016

My wife and I's go to date night place. We have never gone upstairs, because the fun is downstairs in the bar

Reviewed 15 March 2016

There were 4 of us, the staff were very responsive and accommodating. The view of the water is so beautiful and calming. We had steak and seafood, just delicious, would go back again soon. Best to make Reservations.