“Impressed!!”

Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve authentic homemade Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai and Korean dishes. We only use quality, fresh ingredients in all our food. All of our dishes are made to order and no request is too small or large. You can taste the difference for yourself!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I had been looking for a good Chinese restaurant. Boy. Did we find the right place! They were very busy but the waite staff were superb. I ordered the General Tao Chicken. My sister had the Sweet and Sour Chicken. We had Egg Drop Soup and Wan Ton Soup. Everything was fantastic. We Definitely will go back to try another cuisine. We are certainly recommending this place to everyone.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Sue E
Write a reviewReviews (476)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is absolutely the best of any Chinese restaurant for miles. Since moving here 5 years ago I have looked high and low for quality Oriental food. I can’t believe I didn’t find this place sooner. The people and the service was 1st class !! The portions are extremely generous, it’s easy to over order, I took quite a bit home, it was great !!

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank Moose957
Reviewed 13 December 2020

In the past we always enjoyed dining in or take-out from this restaurant; always predictably consistently good food. Our last meal was anything but enjoyable; the pork lo mein was poorly seasoned, too long slices of fatty pork; the beef and broccoli was also poorly seasoned. Perhaps a new chef who has changed the recipes in such a way that they are unrecognizable.

These were takeout meals.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Truly the best chinese food we've had since moving from the northeast. Flavorful, plenty of food. Our party of 4 adults all had different selections. Get the dinner combo of anything. Its more than enough to feed one person. The one fault I find, and this is HUGE given the situation, they did not seem to observe any social distancing between patrons/tables. We were there for a Saturday night dinner after 5P. All the tables were full, everyone practically sitting on top of one another. THis was very disconcerting to see and not sure why it was being done. All the staff and patrons coming in were wearing masks.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank checkma2
Reviewed 31 October 2020

This was our first visit to Leanh's, and we will definitely return! The restaurant is very clean, the service outstanding, and reasonable prices! The staff was so friendly, accommodating, and attentive. There were many meal choices, but I had the chicken chow mein combo, and my husband had the subgum roast park combo. Both were delicious, and there was enough food to take home for our lunch the next day. It appeared that they also do a great business with takeout food. I highly recommend you put this on your list of restaurants to try!

Date of visit: October 2020