Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
3,068 results
All reviews hurricane hut self parking balcony room resort fee paddle boards van wezel pool area great pool marina view hot tub close to downtown lido beach fire pit the ritz armand's circle short drive siesta key
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Not happy with all of the fees added at check in. Staff didn't care regarding my complaint about the added fees. Most hotels do not charge these add on fees. I will not be staying at this location or any other Hyatt going forward if their policy is to tack on added daily fees not disclosed.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wes Santos, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Thank you so much for your valued feedback. Our $24 resort fees includes access to our marina, bicycles, kayaks and stand up paddleboards that our guests enjoy in the marina and bay areas. Our fees are posted on our website and we do our best to communicate this with our guests during the reservation and check-in process.

We do hope the balance of your stay was enjoyable and please feel free to reach out if you have any further needs.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Felt very tired and like it had not been deep cleaned no room service or me use provided bathroom stall handle areas dirty baseboards etc but great location outstanding view be aware that it’s close to conrauctopn all around it but it is also in walking distance to the historic area also the ac was funky

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and I will review our procedures with our team to ensure this is not the impression left. Our hotel prides itself in providing a clean, comfortable stay for our guest and I am sorry we fell short of that goal.

Please contact me directly so we can discuss this further.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Riley at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Rest of front desk staff was as well. That's the extent of nice things I have to say. Without going into detail, I'd 100% recommend staying somewhere else. My wife and I are extremely dissatisfied with this Hyatt Regency property.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that Riley and the front office team took such great care of you. In order for us to provide better service to our guests, we'd love to hear more about your trip. Please contact me directly so we may discuss this further.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

We spent four nights at this resort last week, lounging around the pool, sipping pina coladas and recharging our batteries during our first post-covid mini-vacation.

As you can see from the pictures that others have posted, this is a very pleasant home-away-from-home on the Florida Gulf coast. As pretty as this hotel is, it is the server staff that really makes this hotel special. Most of them have been at this location for more than two decades, and they treat their guests like family.

Here, in the order we met them, are the special people who made our time at the Hyatt Sarasota such a wonderful vacation:

Mandy (bartender at Hurricane Hut outside bar): Made us refreshing frozen drinks. We liked the "Pain in the A$$" best.

Bobby (bartender at the lobby bar): Made the only perfect martini I have ever had anywhere, and I have had them all over the world. Excellent conversationalist with entertaining stories from all over.

Margaret served us delicious drinks at the lobby bar as well.

Huey presided over the valet/parking stand with New Orleans panache.

George brought us perfectly assembled breakfast every morning, and dinner at night. When does he sleep?

Carmel is like a tornado behind the pool bar, mixing drinks expertly faster than you can blink.

Stephannie (with two Ns) went out of her way to find gourmet coffee to make fresh for me, and to provide a bottle of Annalida's hot sauce from right there in Sarasota.

And Toni, who heads the beverage and dining department, presided over all this deliciousness with a skillful and cheerful touch.

This hotel / resort, as I say, is something special. We will be back. Highly recommended!

-- Rob and Lisa from Independence, Ohio, USA

1  Thank 220robj
Reviewed 11 September 2021

Great location near bridge to Lido Beach, Longboat Key and Armand Circle with lots of shopping and restaurants A fun atmosphere for family of all ages, clean and spacious hotel rooms. Would stay here again.