US$109
Hotel Ranola(Sarasota)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhi expresscheese omelettesmorning breakfastroom was cleaneasy drivesiesta key beachchecking inwould stay here againyogurtupon checkminute drivegreat roomfree breakfastvery nice hotelnice poolconvenient location
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and quiet! What more can you ask for!
It felt safe and comfortable. No construction going on.
The decorations are up to date!
I would book this hotel anytime!
The breakfast is nicely done and had lots of options.

Stayed: April 2018
Shannon M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay and that the hotel was clean and quiet. We are also happy to hear that you would book this hotel anytime and hope that we will see you sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I would give this hotel a 7-star review for staff if I could. When my plans changed suddenly, they were able to accommodate me at my originally quoted price for additional nights, and Bill made sure that I had the same comfortable room for all nights of my stay, even though I changed everything up at the absolute last minute. I reported a drippy faucet, and it was fixed by the time I came back later that afternoon, with a little note from the service person who had taken care of it. When I found I was missing an item in my room, it was delivered within minutes. Cannot say enough good things about the pleasant, extremely helpful folks who work here.

The only reason I have given this 4 instead of 5 stars is that the property itself is just a little faded. Everything spic and span clean, but a few signs of wear and tear. That having been said, however, I would absolutely consider staying here on my next visit to Sarasota.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Shannon M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you, Susan O for choosing to stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you when your plans changed last minute. It is always nice to hear that you would consider staying with the next time you are visiting the area and that our staff really met your expectations. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had such great experience at this hotel and I have to say that it had everything to do with Tim Barnes. He was so accommodating and energetic at check in and willing to help me that I was beyond impressed. I'm a new rewards member so he offered me water which I loved! I asked him about restaurants and he set me up with the perfect spot with great seafood which was exactly what I was looking for. This guy made my visit more enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Shannon M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you, ellenguenther2018 for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback is very important to us. We are blessed to have Tim on our team because of reviews such as these. He definitely goes above and beyond with each and every one of our guests. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Enroute to the Hotel, I received a call from an unknown number- based in Sarasota. I didn't answer. Upon arriving at the front desk, Alexis informed me she had called to give me the news. Uh-oh, what's the news? The Hotel had overbooked two queen rooms, the kind we had requested on need. The staff took the extraordinary measure to scan the bookings and identify that we had 3 in our party. Alexis was calling with good news. Two rooms at no extra charge. Really, no catch? That's right, other than Alexis asking if we needed water, and in my affirmative response, she brought 3. Again, matching the number in our party, despite only having me present at the desk. This is empathy in motion, and the kind of service seldom witnessed in my frequent travels across the country. Alexis was nothing but effervescent and accommodating and while she struck me as naturally gifted at excellent service, she was likely projecting excellent management, the kind that takes that extra step to make a bad thing right. Well done Alexis, well done HI Express Management!

Room Tip: Ask for a Jacuzzi tub room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marco028
Shannon M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our property and for giving us feedback. Your feedback is very important to us, especially when we have the chance to really make the experience our guests receive, top notch. Alexis is a wonderful front desk agent and we are very blessed that she is a part of our team. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again if you are ever in the area and your kind words will definitely be shared with the team and Alexis.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

You know, it was nice, but just okay nice.

This is the first time in many ears we have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express, and for what we paid it was just okay.

We've stayed in Super 8's that were just as nice, and cost less than half as much.

Just did not meet our expectations.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Shannon M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Sarasota I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate the business. We also appreciate your feedback, where as it assists us in making our property a better place to stay for our guests. Your comments are really important to us and we take them seriously and improve on the deficiencies that were spoken of. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in town.