Ways to Experience Florida Water Tours
from US$29.00
from US$29.00
from US$26.00
1,474 results
All reviews sunset cruise kingfish nights of lights saw dolphins captain mike boat augustine wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked a cruise with Florida Water Tours on our weekend getaway and we couldn't be happier with our experience! The rates were reasonable, the crew was incredibly personable, knowledgeable, and attentive, and we saw a lot of dolphins and other wildlife. We highly recommend this company and look forward to returning with our children!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great sunset cruise! Nice guys… informative and relaxing. Boat was comfortable enough and the crew was very casually dressed. Cocktails are available for purchase which keeps the cruise costs down.

My sister said they should play Trivia games to get the crowd involved to make it more fun. I wasn't looking for a quiz, just a relaxing night on the water at the end of my long day. I got some great sunset pictures....thank you!

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I was just my son & I. We had an amazing time. Very educational tour plus fun. The whole team was amazing. Thank you AJ,Chrissy,Mike,& Bob. Best part of the whole trip.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning! Beautiful day and the tour was fantastic. We saw dolphins and a stingray. Lots of birds and tour of the beautiful St Augustine waterfront. Highly recommend this tour. Crew was great and fun. Former Flagler Graduate kept us informed and interested throughout the morning. Next time will try the wine tasting.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

My wife and I took the sunset cruise with Capt. Mike and A.J. on the 23rd of March, 2021. The weather was a little on the cool side but we really enjoyed the cruise. Saw several dolphins and A.J was very knowledgeable about St. Augustine history. Would very much recommend the sunset cruise.