Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$53
ExpediaUS$54
Agoda.com
All reviews ihop restaurant room was clean outlet mall room key enjoyed my stay cleaning staff easy access would stay again imran pet microwave rates downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All I can say is the experience was amazing from beginning to end. Imran was incredibly attentive, nice and helpful & very welcoming. room was better than we could have imagined. The location is superb. We Will absolutely be coming back soon. Thanks for a great experience.

Imran so incredibly helpful and really make staying here such a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Other at Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and amenities.

It is very encouraging to hear your perspective of our hotel and we feel proud that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a nice experience.
I am very happy to see that you liked the room, staff, and location.

I am so very pleased that you experienced the warm friendly feeling that my Imran provides.
He is one of our real assets in the hotel staff and your appreciation has been conveyed.

I am sure you will recommend us to more of your friends and families.
Thank you once again for your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent experience from A to Z. One of the best Hotels in the area. Imran were very friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. The service was above expectation. The room is clean worth high standard. Nice pool. Warm welcoming and bring me feels like at home. The location is excellent. The service is top notch, especially Imran. 5 Star to management and service team.

Hello Guest,

Thank you for that amazing stay and comments. It is nice to know that Imran made your stay a wonderful one.
It is our privilege to have guests like you.
We await your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is perfect. Our stay was excellent. Imran he made us feel so welcome & trully devoted to guests every need. The hotel is lovely and very quiet. The hotel is very well positioned . A well deserved 5 stars and we would definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your kind comment and we are glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel and staff,
We are very touched and inspired by your feedback, Also we will pass on this lovely comment to Mr.Imran.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the staff extremely friendly. The location is also perfect. Great swimming pool. Bed was comfortable. Clean room. An incredible experience, 5 star service from the moment we arrived until we departed. I wish I had more time to stay here at this hotel. Imran Super nice and sweet & very professional and friendly & and happy to help. I would undoubtedly come back.

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very happy to see that you liked the room, staff, bed, cleanliness, and location.

I am sure you will recommend us to more of your friends and families.
Thank you once again for your review and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had stayed here in March a couple of years ago and got to get in the very nice pool. This stay was in winter and it was a bit rainy. The room was spotless, and even outside the room, everything smelled clean and fresh. Imron at the front desk was witty and professional and I enjoyed my conversation with him. I called down about 2 light bulbs burnt out and shortly he appeared to get them replaced.

Date of stay: January 2021
Hotel Manager, Other at Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear joeyr,

We thank you very much for your kind comment and we are glad to read that you enjoyed our rooms, cleanliness, and staff,