Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from US$59.00
More Info
2,014 results
All reviews wine tasting different wines rooftop bar wine making cellar upstairs cream sherry grape juice free tour gift shop short video free tasting self guided nice tour tasting room informative tour wineries vintners
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful bucket list item when you go to beautiful St. Augustine, FL. They have a roof seating where they have the italian hanging lights and the atmosphere is very romantic. Also, they offer tapas and their wines and their port is great!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank LaFemmeTinita
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Even with COVID I was able to do a simple wine tasting for free at the winery. The wine experts know their wine knowledge very well and was able to give details of each wine I was tasting. I then was able to to a paid tasting with a wine glass I was able to keep. I was somewhat bummed that I didn't actually get to see how the wine was actually made. They didn't really give you a tour. I guess I will have to go to Napa for that!!

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Complimentary tastings! We enjoyed the interaction with the staff as well. The tour was self-guided due to COVID 19 guidelines. The merchandise was reasonably priced. We enjoyed the paid tastings as well, which also included a souvenir wine glass. We suggest visiting early and on weekdays. The winery is on the trolley stop, si it gets pretty crowded. We were there the hour it opened on a Tuesday so we were the only ones there.

1  Thank Manny-Kaye G
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Gentleman at cashiers desk completely unmasked! Several customers also completed unmasked! We walked out and did not buy!

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Felt completely safe during this self guided tasting. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to speak with. The tasting stations were spread throughout the building so as to not congregate too many people in one area. Happy to walk out with a case of great wines.

Date of experience: December 2020