“Lunch”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #31 of 616 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a nice quiet lunch with my wife. The food was great and the prices were very moderate. The portions were large as well. The service was also excellent. Highly recommend Harry's if you are around and looking for a place to eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,224)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place has the best food and awesome service. Our waiter Victor was very friendly and attentive. The jambalaya and shrimp scampi were absolutely scrumptious and plentiful. We make sure to eat here every time we visit St Augustine.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is an outstanding restaurant. I had the blackened redfish, with side of coleslaw, my wife had chicken jolie blonde with a side of collard greens. They also served us a hot bread with a garlic butter (plus added goodies). All of the food was prepared perfectly, and was very tasty. We have been on the road for months, and this was a remarkable meal. If we lived in the area this would be a regular spot. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food and service was top notch. I have the steak and my girlfriend had the Mahi.. It was excellent. I will be going here every time I come to St Augustine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we decided to visit St. Augustine, three people recommended Harry’s. Now that I’ve eaten there, when someone asks me about St. Augustine, I will say, “you must make Harry’s your dinner choice.” Great food, great view, and pleasant staff. I prefer the air conditioned interior dining room, but for those who prefer a sea breeze, there’s plenty of courtyard and balcony space.