“THE ABSOLUTE BEST BRUNCH PLACE AROUND!!”
Review of Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have come hear for nearly 5 years and there has not been a one time I was disappointed! I absolutely love their hashbrowns and the Breakfast hoagie is to die for it's so gooey with cheese and delicious. 100/10 if I could.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Went here for breakfast this morning and was blown away on how good it was. It started with walking in the door and being immediately greeted and seated. Waitress was right there to get our drink order and food order. The grits, coffee and home fries were excellent. The biscuit was huge and fluffy!! Wished we would have found this gem earlier in our trip. We highly recommend eating here.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

I go there in a group of six almost every morning. They know us by name, have our coffee on the ROUND table when they see us parking. The food is great, portions are excellent, people are friendly. I cannot say anything but good about this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

We went to this place for breakfast, a very cozy place with excellent prices and delicious food, the waitress Linda Grace is pure love, if there were more people like her, the world would be much better. We hope to enjoy this place again very soon!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

What a bustling place. The entire time we were there someone was waiting to be seated. Hubby had a mushroom, tomato, swiss, omelet which he said was very moist and tasty. He gave it a 10. It was served with raisin toast or choice of bread and great home fires. I had a country fried steak which was served with country sausage gravy and I ordered a grilled biscuit which was huge and delicious. The staff worked well together getting people in and out. Very rare that I give a 5 star. Cheap eats, clean place, great staff and food.

Date of visit: February 2020