“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This place has some really good Mexican food, I had 2 tacos with cheese and I really liked how crunchy the taco shell tasted! Also I really liked their cheese dip. I would recommend this place to all of y'all.

Date of visit: June 2017
Write a reviewReviews (573)

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We were impressed by the authentic food quality that was served at this restaurant. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The food service was quick and the food came out hot. Great drink specials throughout the week.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to La Fiesta for quite some time now. The food is always top notch and service is always friendly. Their drinks will knock your socks off too. Their Corona Margarita is huge! And the best I've had anywhere. This is one of our top go to places to take guests visiting from out of town and we're never disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Just avoid this place at all cost. We have come here many times before and never had a problem. Today we came with a party of 6. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas and choose to do the Patron up charge. Now the pitcher of margarita is listed at $23 in their menu we assume there would be an extra cost for the Patron. When the bill came they charged is $35.99 for the pitcher plus a $9 charge for the Patron. Basically making it more for the pitcher than if we have order separate. I asked to please show me in the menu the $35.99 pitcher and they couldn't. We asked the waiter why he didn't tell us when we order they said they don't tell people so they don't offend us... that is added to the terrible service we got overall. We won't return and you shouldn't if you don't like to be ripped off .

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Here is a place we enjoying eating and have never been disappointed. We stop here once a year when we go to Daytona Beach. This is a very upbeat Mex restaurant with a very unique menu of great items