Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
ExpediaUS$129
Trip.com
Agoda.comUS$129
1,477 results
All reviews double tree cookies front desk pool area easy access pga blvd business trip brady mike cvs interstate mattress conference florida mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After hours of traveling while pregnant, they didn’t have any rooms available. They said they have the right to let us down, as per the policies. So we were left homeless, pregnant, and with the vacations ruined.

Date of stay: April 2021
Roger Brown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I do apologize that the room type you had desired was not available upon your arrival. The 3rd party booking agent did not have a guaranteed room type on the reservation that was transferred to us. I am glad that our team was able to have you released from your reservation.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Patrick, the front desk attendant needs serious education on how to treat customers. This review is based on his terrible, disrespectful attitude and coming from a longtime doubletree customer, is tarnishing the doubletree brand that I have grown to love. I have never been so upset with any resturaunt, hotel, or service in my lifetime to where i felt it necassary to write a bad review. As someone who works in the service industry, I would be genuinely worried about allowing him to have any interactions with customers as it seems he has no regard for customers or even being a decent human being. There isn't anything out of the ordinary with my story however here is what transpired that left me so upset I find myself writing a short novel in hopes this can be corrected so that just maybe I will consider staying here again in the future or ensure another customer does not receive similar treatment.

Often time hotel keys have issues throughout a stay and I was happy to go downstairs to get a new key. Patrick, not only began our conversation with a nasty tone that I can only compare to how they treat inmates in prison, but spoke down to me with a sour, confrontational attitude, and then he threatened to call the police on me for getting upset when he would not lend any assistance in helping me gain access to my room. I have always felt at home at doubletree and is the only place i think of when I am away on business. I understand people are all battling different hardships in life, however, when it comes to having access to a hotel room in which I paid 500 dollars and being told I will have to sleep outside and treated as if I was criminal should be unacceptable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Roger Brown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear ZackV36,

I do apologize for your experience. We do not have any team member in our Front Office or Front Desk by the name of Patrick. If there was a confusion with a team member's name and anyone was anything but hospitable to you here I do apologize.

Thank you again for your time and your feedback.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Great location, housekeeping and maintenance horrible. Breakfast service was untenable. Walking distance to a bunch of good restaurants. Options from breakfast dining to upscale dining. Lili’s for breakfast, Cafe Chardonnay lunch and dinner Spoto’s for oysters all were great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank hlcee
Reviewed 23 March 2021

First room smelled like Fecal Matter and had to change rooms after disgusting experience at 12am. Must have been sewage issue in hotel. Initial keys did not open the room, and the room was farthest from lobby desk. Overall disappointing and disgusting for price of room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Roger Brown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear Ms. Hannah Callis:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Silver Hilton Honors member, you are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations in every area of your stay with us. Your detailed comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I do apologize for the inconveniences in guest room odor and functionality that interrupted your stay with us. We will work to correct these items moving forward.

At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future so that we have the opportunity to provide an improved experience.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Executive Conference Center Palm Beach Gardens
Roger.Brown2@Hilton.com
561-622-2260

Reviewed 11 March 2021

Nice pool. But that is where "nice" ended. The hotel could not get rid of the ants crawling on our nightstand and bath counter. Thin walls so it was very noisy. Elevator near us broke down. No continental breakfast. Worst mattresses ever at any Hilton I have stayed in.

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: March 2021
Roger Brown, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear sunnysuz1985,

Thank you for taking your time out to review your experience. I do apologize that your stay was anything other than exceptional. Our property does employ a professional pest control company that treats our hotel inside and out. We will ensure the area in and around your guest room is re-treated to address this issue. We do offer a grab and go continental breakfast for our Senior Honors members and have opened our breakfast restaurant as of this past Monday. Our bedding is the Hilton standard for DoubleTree which is the Serta Sweet Dreams mattress. We will review the bedding base in your guest room as we typically get many compliments on our bedding.

We are grateful for your business with us and will work hard to improve upon the areas that you mentioned. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you a better experience here in the future.