“Breakfast Calzone! A Must!”
Review of Trattoria Al Forno

Trattoria Al Forno
Ranked #267 of 4,105 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You have to try the breakfast calzone - eggs, sausage, gravy, bacon, etc., - all in a calzone covered in red sauce. This is a nice change of pace for breakfast. My wife and I stop by here at least once per visit so that we can have our favorite breakfast selection! Our server was new and talkative, but the food made the visit worth it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are eating gluten free then most Disney World restaurants are for you. I especially like Trattoria Al Forno because I can get delicious gluten free chicken parmigiana. Yes, real breaded (gluten free bread crumbs) chicken parmigiana. I have found that most Disney chefs go above and beyond to accommodate special diets. They will meet with you and explain what they can do to make a dish gluten free. Trattoria does this with the best of them. It is delicious! And, the really good news is that family members who can enjoy food with gluten love it too. Finally, a restaurant that the whole family loves and no one feels like they are missing out. Thanks, Trattoria Al Forno. Keep it up and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had the most amazing experience at this restaurant. I am required to eat gluten free, and was shocked about the amount of gluten free options available. Almost all of their pasta dishes are available with gluten free pasta, and the chefs know how to cook it correctly. I highly recommend the spaghetti carbonara. We were in and out in less than an hour. Will definitely book again the next time I'm at Disney.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good place to meet friends, food and wine exquisite. The Bordwalk is a very unique place however paying $33 for vallet parking I though is was a very expensive for people who want to have a nice dinner there
Parking was full so our option was parking far away or pay $33

1  Thank Belen A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had brunch including the characters experience. Delicious pastries and fruit bowls were served. Everything we ordered was delicious. Tower of Pancakes were so fluffy and slightly crisp outside... Tangled Eggs and Swimmers Delights were delicious, too. All of them featured generous portions. Interactions with princesses and their princes were a great experience. Each one of them spent time with us and we had as many pictures as we wanted. Service was excellent. Recommended, especially if you’re kids are fans of Rapunzel and Ariel.