“Blunt and honest”

The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
Ranked #130 of 4,142 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Cowfish(R) is a one-of-a-kind dining experience, thriving on its ability to fuse two niche products seamlessly on the same menu. Fresh, innovative and delicious, the sushi segment of the menu is far beyond what you're accustomed to. All natural, creative and hearty, the burgers entice with fresh, never frozen, ingredients and bold flavors. Spiked hand-spun milkshakes, premium sakes, craft beers, wine and 10oz exotic martinis round out a huge bar menu that is sure to please. The Cowfish(R) aims to offer something for the entire family. Scrumptious appetizers for sharing, entree-sized salads, homemade desserts and a fun kid's menu. If you can't make up your mind, try a bento box to sample a mini-burger along with your choice of sushi roll and three tasty side items!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Ok guys, I will try to reflect as best as possible for this one.
Im a sushi lover, so is my girlfriend which also happen to be a chef herself.

After a day in Universal Studios we looked forward to a delicious sushi meal after reading nice reviews on TripAdvisor.

Coming from Norway maybe Im spoiled with top notch seafood but my first impression was that the three different rolls we ordered didnt taste so much. Second, Im used to sushi with a lot less rice and more fish inside.
Personally I felt disapointed with our meal and price compared to experience I wanted to give a 2 of 5 rating.
Also server messed up our credit card payment.
A bit of topic but why in America are servers wandering of with peoples credit cards and not even demanding you to put in any PIN code? Very strange and not very safe for customers. But that goes for most restaurants in America for some reason.

Though I do value my girlfriends opinion and she liked it more than I did so I guess Im landing on a 3 star rating.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for sharing about your visit to The Cowfish! I am truly disappointed that your experience was not all that you hoped for. If you wouldn’t mind emailing me with a copy of your review at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com, I would love to try and rectify the situation!
Best regards!
Coordinator, CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (2,251)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Is it too much to ask for the french fries to be warm when accompanying a $16 burger? Lunch today for our family of 6 was really disappointing. Long wait for our food, undercooked burgers, soggy and cold fries, salad drenched with dressing, etc. The staff was apologetic and comped the burger, but we won't be back.

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience about The Cowfish! I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I want to remedy your experience. Would you please email me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review, so I may address your experience directly?

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We visited city walk and got sat on the balcony overlooking the lake and the Hard Rock. Really good seating position and would recommend it if you like to see everyone passing by.
My wife and son had a burger each and they were big portions and tasted amazing. My daughter and I had the bento box. The little burger is very little and as a result is quite dry. The sushi was nice, as were the edemame. The only thing I would say with this is that the portion size was small, especially compared to the burgers.
In all a very enjoyable experience with good food and great views. I will definitely go again, but order something else.

Thank you for sharing your experience about The Cowfish. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I want to remedy your experience. Would you please email me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review, so I may address your experience directly?

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I am SO happy that we asked a hotel staff member where a good place to eat was!!!!! Wow!!! Just wow!!!!! Who wouldn’t want a Hamburger Sushi roll!? It was delicious!!!!! Sit outside on the patio and watch people walk by! Even though it was about 88 degrees outside, the breeze and shade upstairs was quite enjoyable!!!! First picture is the Hamburger Sushi roll, second is the Hillbilly High stack- pulled pork sushi!! GO THERE!!!!!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for such a rave review! We can't wait to see you again next time!! :)

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Burgers and/or sushi...take your pick! Awesome combos, especially the Bento Boxes. Great shakes for dessert. Worth the wait.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm so happy that you had a great time! We can't wait to see you again soon. :)