3,405 results
All reviews disney springs aveda products walking distance to disney poolside room parking fee pool bar front desk staff bunk beds near disney disney trip mini fridge disney world free shuttle magic kingdom parks mousesavers valet
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

B resort is a refreshed, but clearly older hotel that could still use a little work. Stayed here with a 3-day work conference & the set-up worked well. Lobby is plush with Disney gift shop inside. Staff was all very helpful. Restaurant looked good, though never had a chance to try it. Room on 7th floor was nice, but light fixtures were worn & needed some touch ups. A/C was either really strong or not enough. Room had a beverage cooler instead of a full fridge, which didn't really offer much value. Beds were firm but comfy. Balcony not accessible. Close to Disney Springs & rest of the WDW campus.

1  Thank due331
Alicia R, Brand Marketing Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Hello due331,

We want to thank you for taking time to write a review. I have noted your feedback and will let the proper departments know how to improve. We are happy to hear that you did enjoy our rooms and amenities. We hope that you do decide to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was here for a conference and banquet. Usually there is a bar set up outside the banquet room, but there was none. I went to the in-house restaurant to get drinks for me and my party and encountered bartenders that knew absolutely nothing about tending bar or customer service. I ordered three drinks, two wines and a Manhattan. I took several minutes to get the wines and then the bartenders proceeded to service other customers. From their behavior I began to suspect that there was an issue. One of the bartenders appeared to be searching for something and then went and got another employee (bar manager?) who proceeded to make my third drink. It took a few more minutes before I was given the check so that I could return to the banquet room. All together about 15 minutes for three drinks that a novice bartender could make in about 1 minute.

At the banquet the food was great, but after dessert nobody came by to offer coffee or more water. Serious hospitality faux pas.

For what they charge for rooms and drinks the service should be better than excellent, but sadly it was marginal at best. The bartenders either need training or should find jobs elsewhere.

2  Thank Jeff S

Hello Jeff S,

Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great banquet experience at B Resort & Spa. I have reviewed your comments with my team for follow up and thanks again for sharing. We strive to deliver a great guest experience and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve. B Well!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I hate to give a bad review but this calls for a not so great review. The place is so cold! Got to our room and the ac was set at 67! We had to turn it up it was so cold. We went out and room service came and turned it back down! The room was damp the whole time. Humidity and an odor, maybe that’s why it was set so low. The fan never stopped running all night long ugh! The bus service was also bad. Says runs every half hour, we waited 50 minutes for a bus one day. The next night it left at 29 we saw it driving away! The next one wasn’t there by 11:20 we called an Uber. Our bus got there when the uber did! It was ridiculous. When I called the hotel for some help/info they took my number but never returned my call. Just a bad experience!
We will not be going back there unfortunately as it is lovely looking but that’s where it stopped.
The restaurant, The Kitchen, was okay but freezing! Could not sir and enjoy our food. Everyone working there had long sleeves on and sweaters.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle E

Hello Gayle E,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We sincerely apologize that you did not have a great experience as we strive to exceed our guest expectations on every visit. We are sorry you has issues with the shuttle service but I would like to inform you that it is operated by Disney, not our property. We are working to provide feedback on how the shuttle service can improve. At your convenience, please feel free to reach out to Kristin Brewer, Director of Operations at kristin.brewer@bresortlbv.com to discuss how we can make this right and hopefully win back your business!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We attended a conference at the hotel and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a perfect spot to visit all the parks. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food is a bit expensive, but that’s typical of resort hotels. Our room had a great view on Disney’s firework displays.

1  Thank Victoria201154

Hello Victoria201154,

We thank you for taking the time to write this 5 star review! We are so glad you had a memorable stay at B Resort & Spa! Looking forward to having you B our guest in the future! B Well!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I do not know what everyone's issues are with this hotel. If your to high end go somewhere else cause I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!! The restaurant was amazing. Avocado Tempura made my heart sink with pleasure. John was such a fun a waiter and always on top of his game! The pool was perfect minus the music sometimes being a little to loud, but who cares i'm on vacation! My room was addressed everyday i was there and had no issues and let's talk about the amazing spa! Frances is by far the best person to get a facial with. She had me snoring. Sabina the director was kind and offered champagne to me and my husband but it was not an ordinary drink, it had blueberries and rosemary in it. To die for. Tuna at the front desk was so informative of Disney Springs even though it was packed when we got there. Finally, those valet boys are some fast people. I gave my ticket and within 2 minutes i blinked and my car was there. I'll be coming here again cause they did not disappoint.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky C

Hello Becky C,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great 5-star review! Our team strives to deliver exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad you enjoyed our American Kitchen, the Avocado Tempura is delicious! We are happy to hear that you also had a wonderful spa and valet experience. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay! B Well!