“Busy but fun”
Review of Hard Rock Live

Hard Rock Live
Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed or visit to the Hard Rock cafe. Good food, good service and a fun evening. Will come again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went to see the Goo Goo girls in August, good sized area with standing downstairs no seating upstairs also VIP seating area. Sadly with a lot of concert venues these days people do not sit still through a concert always someone getting and going to get a drink.

1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Rock out at the HRL seriously fun venue for concerts! Food and cocktails are sold along with merchandise, right next to the Cafe. Intimate venue that allows you to get close to the stage and rock out the entire night!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were lucky enough to snag a table in the balcony, the sightlines were awesome - it was wonderful not to have people walking in front of me all the time plus TABLE SERVICE! (NO standing in line at the bar babeee!) And "Mo" our server was great - cheerful, honest when food might take a while, but really did bring everything quickly.
I had never been to a concert at Hard Rock Live and liked the interiors very much - I was also impressed that they didn't oversell the standing room area in front of the stage. I do think they need more ladies-rooms...there might have been some liberations of the men's rooms because those bathrooms had no line...just sayin'.
As to the concert - Blondie & Garbage were both great and the opening band "Neap Valley" (a 2-woman band with a guitarist who can really shred a guitar) was good too. I think this concert might have spoiled me for other venues. Yeah, the drinks are slightly expensive - but no more that Margaritaville or any of the other CityWalk bar-restaurants and yeah Hard Rock Live could do with some more women's bathrooms but those are quibbles. I'd go back again in a heartbeat...especially if I could sit at one of the tables or the bar-seats in the balcony.

1  Thank agness!
Reviewed 25 July 2017

What a disappointing experience this venue was to everyone in our party. A number of us went to see the "Nashville in Concert" series and the cost was $125 per seat to sit in the upper balcony eight rows from the back!! Although I love the television show "Nashville" none of the performers are bona fide concert draws requiring this price. In addition, the Hard Rock Live website charged us EACH another $40 for taxes and FEES! What a ripoff. At the concert, I found out some people sitting in our section got tickets for $65 from Groupon so I'm passing this info along to tourists coming to this venue or local residents. In addition, the venue had two large video boards on either side of the stage, but all they displayed the entire concert was the CMT logo and the Nashville concert series. For the price we paid to sit in the balcony, they couldn't even bother to put close-ups of the performers on the large screens for those of us in the "cheap" seats?!! DO NOT ORDER TICKETS DIRECTLY FROM HARD ROCK if you plan to go to this overpriced venue. Shame on Universal Studios, Hard Rock Live and CMT for gouging their customers and fans of "Nashville" and for providing a subpar event for such an outrageous price and fees.

2  Thank Gregory L