“Good food & Service”
Review of Hard Rock Live

Hard Rock Live
Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We took the boat from our hotel to City Walk which is where Hard Rock Cafe is. We went for dinner, the place is large and was very busy. We waited 10-15 minutes for a table which was not bad. We ordered our food and I was totally shocked that we had our food within 10-12 minutes. I was expecting much longer with the place so busy. The food was good and everything prepared properly as requested. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and music. Stopped here while on Universal Studios' City Walk. Had an excellent meal -- the fajitas are perfect. Similar to other Hard Rock Cafes, which is good.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

This was my first visit to Hard Rock and I was not so impressed. The location is great, the staff is attentive but, although the food was well prepared, I felt disappointed with it.
Still a nice place to visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

First time I ever saw a show here, the sound was perfect, I had a great time.
The bartenders were friendly and fast.

1  Thank wrx2ndregime
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We visited The Hard Rock after a day in Universal Studios for dinner, you will not be disappointed with the food here, really large portions so could easily share, however due to the low exchange rate from £ to $ it does work out very expensive for 2 people.
We had : Nachos for starter ( shared - could easily do as a main meal ) Steak & Salmon mains, 1 coke & 2 small bottles cider = £79
Staff are great along with a fab atmosphere, would recommend even though it's a little pricey.