“First Visit to Hard Rock”
Review of Hard Rock Live

Hard Rock Live
Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This was my first visit to Hard Rock and I was not so impressed. The location is great, the staff is attentive but, although the food was well prepared, I felt disappointed with it.
Still a nice place to visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

First time I ever saw a show here, the sound was perfect, I had a great time.
The bartenders were friendly and fast.

1  Thank wrx2ndregime
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We visited The Hard Rock after a day in Universal Studios for dinner, you will not be disappointed with the food here, really large portions so could easily share, however due to the low exchange rate from £ to $ it does work out very expensive for 2 people.
We had : Nachos for starter ( shared - could easily do as a main meal ) Steak & Salmon mains, 1 coke & 2 small bottles cider = £79
Staff are great along with a fab atmosphere, would recommend even though it's a little pricey.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was hoping for some deferent food this time but should have known menu the same. Over priced Plain food. The atmosphere is OK, but we still had to go. Place is Very noisy. If it wasn't for the kids I wouldn't go here

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Some friends talked my girlfriend and I into going to a comedy show at Hard Rock Live on 4/1.
This was the Mediocre Time with Tom and Dan show that featured two comedians before they recorded a podcast. The floor was filled with the typical rent-a-chair that were pretty comfortable for the 2 hour show.
Will Blaylock came out first and he was hilarious, I can't say enough about his comedy.
The lay out of the theatre was a little different from the last time I visited which has been quite a long time. The 360 degree bar is a great touch before the show to allow for more bartenders and quicker drinks. The snack bar inside was not bad either, popcorn and the pretzel that clearly had been cooked a while weren't terrible. The service here was great and quick.
Overall a great venue, hopefully I will get to check it out for a concert or some other type of show to really see how it sounds.