“Fab Meal”
Review of Hard Rock Live

Hard Rock Live
Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We visited The Hard Rock after a day in Universal Studios for dinner, you will not be disappointed with the food here, really large portions so could easily share, however due to the low exchange rate from £ to $ it does work out very expensive for 2 people.
We had : Nachos for starter ( shared - could easily do as a main meal ) Steak & Salmon mains, 1 coke & 2 small bottles cider = £79
Staff are great along with a fab atmosphere, would recommend even though it's a little pricey.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was hoping for some deferent food this time but should have known menu the same. Over priced Plain food. The atmosphere is OK, but we still had to go. Place is Very noisy. If it wasn't for the kids I wouldn't go here

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Some friends talked my girlfriend and I into going to a comedy show at Hard Rock Live on 4/1.
This was the Mediocre Time with Tom and Dan show that featured two comedians before they recorded a podcast. The floor was filled with the typical rent-a-chair that were pretty comfortable for the 2 hour show.
Will Blaylock came out first and he was hilarious, I can't say enough about his comedy.
The lay out of the theatre was a little different from the last time I visited which has been quite a long time. The 360 degree bar is a great touch before the show to allow for more bartenders and quicker drinks. The snack bar inside was not bad either, popcorn and the pretzel that clearly had been cooked a while weren't terrible. The service here was great and quick.
Overall a great venue, hopefully I will get to check it out for a concert or some other type of show to really see how it sounds.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Been here plenty of times and its always a Great experience! Food and service is top notch! Server was very attentive and checked on us constantly! Food was cooked to perfection! Can't go wrong with this Hard Rock!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

First time at Hard Rock. Great venue and acoustics. Will see another concert there.

Things I learned:

Buying tickets:
Advance purchase recommended; risky to buy them at box office before show.
Phone or online: Extra per ticket fee.
Buying in person in advance: Be aware Universal has a daytime $20 parking fee. If you get lucky, you can ask one of the toll attendants for a free 30 min pass to park with buses. This allows you just enough time to run in the park and buy the tickets.

Floor vs Balcony seating
Intimate venue. We attended a country show and being on the floor was civil and great fun. Depending on the music genre, the floor crowd could be rowdier. Balcony offered regular seating and some with tables. I understand there is bar service on the balcony. However, the tables and set up seemed to get in the way of people doing any dancing up there, so keep this mind if you like to move!

Bags
I goofed and brought my LL Bean back pack which was too big for admittance. Smaller bags and backpacks allowed. Staff was great about checking it. I found a security person afterwards who quickly retrieved it for me.

Exiting
My strategy has always been to leave when the encore starts and beat the mass exodus. In the case of this Hard Rock,it was a wise decision. When we left around 10:30 a lot of the other venues were ending their entertainment and people were starting to file out. We booked it to our vehicle. Keep in mind parking is free after 6 to encourage the night time crowd. However, this means you'll be parking in the leftover roof spots. We happily zipped out without traffic and were back to our hotel in minutes. My guess is this has the potential to be a huge cluster with all of the garage floors leaving at the same time.

Hope you enjoy a show there and my tips!

3  Thank burghgirl2017