13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$380
Agoda.comUS$358
Expedia
4,422 results
All reviews congress park bedroom villa downtown disney carriage house paddock pool artist's palette bus stop main pool grandstand area springs area dvc members paddock grill disney vacation club full kitchen community hall main building welcome home
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family enjoyed our whole week stay and feel very safe during the pandemic. Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Everybody was wearing the mask and social distance.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Saratoga Springs was a welcome respite in the time of Covid. We traveled with our son who is on the autism spectrum, who has been extremely stressed with all the changes in his world. From Leilani at check-in, Jade at the gift shop, the cast members at The Artist Palette, to the lifeguards at the pool, the staff made him feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you, Saratoga Springs for giving us a vacation to remember!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank DayTrip616868
Disney Social Reviews, Owner at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

This makes me so happy to hear! Our Cast Members are so amazing, and they always seem to know just the right thing to say or do to help make our Guests feel at ease. I truly appreciate you taking a moment to share your review. You can be assured your kind words have been shared with the Leadership at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.

I hope you'll come back and visit us again!

Quinn

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reception was not so smooth. I had reserved two rooms, but our in laws could not attend. I had cancelled that reservation earlier. I apparently made their reservation in my name and the one which we were using in my wife's name. Took them a while to realize the change. Also, I accidently messed up the combination for the safe deposit box in our room. I called the front desk, and a service man was there immediately and refused a gratuity for his service, 5 stars for him, 3 stars for reception averages 4 stars for service.

Thank Dr. Ronald G

Hi there, Ronald! Thank you so much for taking some time to share this review of your recent stay with us at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. While I'm so happy to know you enjoyed your stay overall, I'm sorry you experienced some difficulties at check-in. It seems that everything ended up working out for you in the end, so I'm glad our spectacular Cast Members got everything back on track for you. Thank you again for your review and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again real soon for more adventures!

Jody

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love the newly refurbished rooms. Have always found this resort to be one of the best places to stay. It is convenient to all of Walt Disney World and especially the shops and restaurants at Disney Springs.

Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you so much for visiting with us at Disney's Saratoga Spring Resort & Spa and for spending a few moments sharing your experience. I am so glad that our recent refurbishments seemed to only add to your enjoyment of your room. I could also not agree with you more when it comes to location! I love walking along the lake to get to Disney Springs for dinner or just some shopping. Especially on our cooler days in January. On behalf of myself and all of our Cast Members, we look forward to you being back to Disney again real soon.

Alexa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hairs in sink and in bed! Floors and countertops dirty. Can't open the microwave more than 45 degrees because it hits the fridge. Nice bed. Great transportation system. Helpful friendly staff. But I checked in at 10:30pm and had to spend an hour to clean the unit myself before I was comfortable to go to bed!

1  Thank MicheleGN
Disney Social Reviews, Owner at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Michele, I sincerely apologize the condition of your room was so poor upon arrival. We always encourage our Guests to reach out to the Front Desk or nearby Cast Member whenever things don't seem right after check-in. We are always eager to make sure your stay is as magical as it should be, and our Resort Cast Members are always willing to assist in situations such as this. While this was a rough beginning to your visit, I hope you enjoyed the remainder of your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for a more magical experience.
Thank you for your review.

Jody