“Very tasty”

Charleys Philly Steaks
Ranked #980 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Cheap? Yes. Healthy? No. Tasty? Yes, very much so!
My first time to Charleys and it tasted very good. For fast food of course. Did the italian steak with gourmet fries. Omg the fries are awesome. Nom nom...

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had the jalapeño cheese steak for the first time …… absolutely amazing! Made fresh in front of you, quick service. Best sandwich I’ve ever had, haven’t stopped thinking about it

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We always go here when we are in Orlando. Very nice subs and the ultimate fries are amazing. The preparationplace is very clean.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to find that a place with steak in the name offered a Veggie Delight. With hindsight that should have been a clue. It was not delightful. The vegetables were soggy and tasteless. The cheese was bland. What I was served did not resemble the picture provided in any way.

My wife opted for Cheese Fries. The fries were good but what was on top of them was not cheese. It was some sort of yellow liquid that came out of a large plastic dispenser. I live in a dairy producing region. I know cheese. On their website it mentions cheese sauce, it did not mention that on their menu board.

To be fair they did replace the fries with plain fries. But we will not be visiting again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I must say this was the surprise food place of our month long stay.
We went here several times a week just to get a chilly steak if we were in the area.
Excellent food and a friendly service from a shopping centre food mall it put to shame some of the fine dining places we ate at.
We would highly recommend this establishment and we will be back next year for more again