See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Generally speaking, this hotel is fine for a one night stay— however, it comes at a price. The pool was infested with yellow jackets, I found a baby roach in the bathroom and the air conditioner did not work. The staff was very friendly, and the over all atmosphere and cleanliness of the hotel wasn’t terrible.

The worst part of our experience was the types of characters that were just meandering around. It’s a “pay-by-the-week” hotel, so it’s attracted some pretty shady people. I would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Sroxelmore
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

dossou22@gmail.com> wrote:
I did not know that I was going to receive that type of service. I am not from that area and neither was I aware of the area or the surrounding. I get to the Katerina Hotel which to me did not present as a hotel mostly presented as a (inn) Motel a daily living apartment. I arrived at the Katerina and people are outside dealing drugs, smoking and I even had a unpleasant woman come up to my car asking for drugs and offering to sell me drugs. Like I mention to Hotels.com and Mr. Stephan
I am 7 months pregnant and I was also traveling with my two year old son. And I called numerous of time to ask the front desk is it ok for me to come around the time that I came is it safe and whatnot she told me yes. But when I arrive it was totally opposite reason being of me arriving around the time I did I work i for off late I was coming from Naples Florida
Fort myers area. And it is a lengthy drive to get to Orlando. As soon as the lady approached my car and ask me those question I got scared instantly I did not know were to park I did not see any extra parking and that first issue already stirred me off guard on wanting to stay there I FELT UNSAFE I FELT SCARED NOT JUST FOR ME BUT TO EVEN BRING MY 2 year old around that ENVIROMENT. I wish I did better research rather than quickly booking because the KATERINA WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN MY NUMBER ONE OR ANY NUMBER ON MY LIST whatsoever.
I am disappointed, dissatisfied and displeased with the viewing of the pictures on line because it is not right and it is definitely a sham, hoax and a imitation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was not genuine I was very unpleased a feeling of fear was deeply triggered that I was in danger based on the environment. I am aware and stated that it was non-refundable but the KATERINA HOTEL OUGHT TO BE ASHAME to even place non refurbishment there is no exact reason why you guys should have a non-refundable/refurbishment and also a 50 dollars deposit you are not too quality and it the description shown online was a fraud
That is not a hote that’s a motel a daily living crack house this is horrible

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sofoni D
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I cant begin to know how to start this review so i will make it short. Our experience in a nut shell...drugs, prostitution, disgusting, hot, rude and SCARY! I have never experienced such a situation. The hotel doesn't even have emergency exit available as i found out as i was taking the stairs because the elevator was breaking down. As i was in the stair case i found where someone was smoking some type of drugs on tin foil. The elevator smelled of marijuana and people were openly smoking it at the front door. My blanket was full of burn holes as well. We also witnessed prostitution going on. We feared for our safety and they would not refund our money after only stepping into our room. This place needs to be shut down!!! If you value your life, safety and comfort please stay away from this crack house.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Room smelled like mildew, stains on anything and everything, tv didn’t work all the time, and pretty sure someone died in the room. We contemplated peeing on the carpet to make it smell better. The only bad part of the Orlando trip, nice city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We made a reservation, there was a death in our family we asked to cancel and refund our money they said no its not there policy, They are horrible, I am spreading the word on every booking website. No sympathy and did not even want to discuss.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family