Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$98
ExpediaUS$98
Agoda.comUS$96
TripadvisorUS$96
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews complimentary breakfast is great hotel great stay comfortable beds up to date great room definitely stay here again front desk staff closet accommodations parks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Trip was very nice besides the cool air. Room was perfect and breakfast was good also. Must and will stay again. Had 2 rooms with a big family. Love the setup of the king and double queen room. King had walk-in shower and Queen room had tub and shower. Both rooms had fridge but not microwave in neither room

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jacqueline Padilla, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear ashleyknight75 -

Thank you for taking the time to provide your valued feedback on TripAdvisor and for your very kind rating. We truly appreciate your important business and your great feedback. We are so pleased to hear that your family enjoyed their stay. We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels return you to the Orlando UCF area. It would truly be our pleasure to welcome you back. In the interim, stay well and travel safely.
Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2020

I have stayed at this property many times prior to Covid. Now something has changed. My room 248 was next to a booze room, 246. All through the night they partied and yelled while traveling to other rooms on the floor to party. I tried calling the front desk multiple times from 2 a.m. on with no one answering. Finally I walked all the way to the front to find help with the noise. No one was around. At 3:45 a.m. I tried to find someone again. Dead silent at the front desk. This morning I complained to the front desk and asked for late check-out. He offered 12:30 until I got irate. Magically it was changed to 1 p.m. This property is off my list. Never ever again!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TammyTravelsTheWorld
Reviewed 27 October 2020

In all my experience 20 years work travel experience Have I ever had such horrible Customer service. Front desk manager Rachael so uncooperative that I needed to start yelling. The issue was created by Blanchard her manager who Needed to move me from my handicapped accessible room for another room when trying to extend my stay. Blanca didn’t understand to not check me in and to let me use the digital key. I wanted to keep distance from staff and not touch a key. I was very specific to this. She had me sign the paper for rate and knew full well who I was. I received a text from Rachael late in the afternoon welcoming me after checking in. Problem was I hadn’t checked in. Once at the hotel I called the desk and Rachael Answered, explaining the situation. She told me she couldn’t fix, that I had to come to desk and check in with ID..this was the entire situation I wanted to avoid. Wanted to use digital key and keep distance. After arguing with her I told her she could come and see my passport. After reviewing she said she would take her time fixing the check in. After 30ish minutes I called Hilton customer service to remedy the situation. She refused to call Blanca at home to fix. It took approximately 45 minutes for Rachael to unlock the digital key. I get being upset and a delay of 5-10 minutes, but 45 minutes, unacceptable. Finally I was put in the very last room down the hall. Really great for a handicapped person.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2020

We stayed here for 4 nights and it was great! The hotel is so close to everything...restaurants, gas stations, and UCF. We had items in our vehicle that we were worried about, but the hotel is in a very safe and well-lit area. Our room was very clean and modern. The only thing that I didn't like was that the bathroom was separated from the beds by a pocket door so that it didn't seem to have much privacy. We had a mini-fridge, which was nice as were the thick bath towels. The beds were so comfortable and the room was super quiet. The front desk staff was nice as were housekeeping when we asked for fresh towels and extra shampoo/conditioner. Because of COVID, the breakfast was modified although it was 100% better than what most other hotels were offering. For example, they still had the waffle maker and hot breakfast sandwiches. We were craving ice cream one night and it was super convenient that they sold Haagen Dazs pints in the pantry by the front desk. Overall we had a great stay and will always book this hotel when we are in town.

Date of stay: August 2020
Jacqueline Padilla, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Dear Bargainmom-

A sincere heartfelt Thank You from our small Hampton Inn UCF Team. What a gracious & refreshing TripAdvisor review and kind rating. During such difficult times it is such a pleasure & delight to welcome you and be of service guests like you. It truly is our pleasure and we are deeply grateful for your important business and your valued comments. If your travels return you to the UCF/Orlando area we sincerely hope to welcome you back.
Best Best Regards-

Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

As a former Hilton employee I will always stay loyal to the brand. I know that they try and make the guest experience as effortless as possible. With all of the craziness in the world right now, it was nice to check into a room and not have to worry about cleanliness. They have thought of everything! Will definitely return again!

Date of stay: July 2020

Dear Discover551096-

Thank you for you kind TripAdvisor review and rating. Often those of us with industry experience
are the the most critical (speaking from experience), with that said- a heartfelt and must sincere Thank you fir your kind comments on those areas that are critical to our success. It has been so nice to welcome guests there is deeper appreciation for our guests- more than I can describe. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Wishing you good health & happiness.
Best regards-