World's Largest Entertainment McDonald's & PlayPlace
Review Highlights
👍🏻 drive thru

Drive thru well marked. Friendly staff. Pricier menu- so honestly I’d likely select another... read more

Reviewed 4 October 2020
406shelleyb
Altamonte Springs, Florida
via mobile
Make it “Extra Large”

My teens wanted to check it out since it was so different from the regular McDonald’s and they... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2020
Anjalovestotravel
Pinehurst, North Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$29.95
from US$56.69
from US$164.99
from US$23.98
More Info
All reviews pizza and pasta play place arcade upstairs huge play area biggest mcdonalds touch screen ordering great for kids kiosk playground disney
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We went here because it was the biggest in the world... and we like a McDonald's!
We were so disappointed. The order was wrong. The staff unhelpful. We finally got our food and it wasn't good. Tepid warm and stale buns for the burgers. It is much better food in the UK McDonald's!

Date of experience: January 2018
4  Thank Angiemax28
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a pizza and a Belgian waffle on the touch screen. My daughter got a happy meal. I got a number and our food was brought to us.

The waffle was excellent. The pizza was a little below average for me. My daughter had fun running around and they had Superman ice cream!

Best trip to McDonald’s I think I ever had.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Choice of food here is very good. Can even get pasta and pizza. They also have an arcade upstairs. Which my son loves. You do have to pay for the games but it is not expensive

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank Chris d
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fun place to visit, even just once, because it’s so different to any other McDonalds in the world, you’ll just spend your whole time being surprised! It includes the regular menu, but the main difference from any other McDonalds (apart from being the biggest one in the world) is the extended menu of Italian Pizza and Pasta that you can make to order; it’s super fun to choose your toppings and customise, and it comes on a plate and actually tastes pretty good! The drinks machines are cool as well, with the many options like the drinks machine in Five Guys. There are 2 floors, both floors are really new, modern and clean, with the top floor is for entertaining small kids with an arcade! Definitely worth a visit just to be surprised at the fact that this is a McDonalds!

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank 335ninn
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Play place and activities were great. Food took awhile and forgot half the order on our ticket. Told the delivery lady and showed ticket and never came back. Good cheap entertainment for kids.

Date of experience: March 2018