We were treated like trash. Here's my story:
1. My wife and I are senior citizens and cancer survivors.
2. We went to Epcot over 40 years ago (pre-kids) and had a great time.
3. In February we got our second Covid vaccines. Thank You God!!!
4. To celebrate, we thought, Let's go back to Epcot!
5. We got tickets at the outrageous price of over $500 for two days.
6. Now, six weeks later, my wife doesn't feel like she can do it.
7. I called Disney tonight to request a refund.
8. After a 45 minute wait, I got through.
8. No Effin way, Dude! Who do you think we are, Walt Disney or something??
9. No, actually, I was told that there was a way to appeal their heartless policy.
10. But it would take a 142 minute hold!
11. I held for a little over two hours, and then my phone's battery died.
12. Another win for the Big Ears!!!