All reviews front desk room was clean free breakfast reward points visit universal studios shopping and restaurants hot breakfast nice stay entire stay check in was quick one night stay checking out per night microwave ihg parks hallway
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I'm not sure how this happens but lately and not just at this Facility but at others also . My wife and I left the room at 12 . I asked the desk clerk what time do they clean the rooms? She tells me they clean the checkouts first then the people staying over next. Okay. We get back at 7:30 pm and find the room not made up. Front desk said everyone went home and gives us towels and toilet paper. I get in touch with Corporate Headquarters, they agree that the hotel was remiss and would compensate me BEFORE I checked out.
Let me say up to this point everything was very good, the room was nice the bed was nice, the air compressor was pretty quiet!
Not bad. Then I met Mr C. When I enquired about the Manager he told me no Manager was available to help me with the problem that the Corporate office said they would settle BEFORE CHECKOUT. He basically was telling me that the Corporate office had NO CONTROL over this facility. He was sort of Nasty. And his refusal, even after reading the e-mail made me regret staying here. I will say that that Corporate did make it up to me. And supposedly I'm getting a 30% reduction in my bill. We'll See. But like I said the Room was Clean the Facility was clean. The Breakfast was o.k. Just that Checkout that left us with a Bad Taste in our Mouth. Sorry

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms were extremely clean, housekeeping does a excellent job and the front desk was fast and effiecient. Breakfast was good and the attendant Rosa was so nice and she always smiling. Thank you Rosa.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This is more a review of the hotels description as I have not stayed at this hotel but I’m writing a review because the description on Trip Advisor that this hotel is pet friendly is incorrect. My husband just phoned to see about booking a room for one night over the holidays as we are driving down to Key West and wanted a half way point to stop for the night. We have a small 7 lb Maltese. We like to inquire about pet policy before we book even though the description says pets allowed, we feel better safe then sorry especially while on the road. My husband was told by the the person he spoke to over the phone (Ulla?) that the hotel is not pet friendly. Not a problem as we were able to book at a different hotel in Orlando but perhaps they should correct the description.

Stayed: August 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hello Mike S,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm so sorry about the wrong information about our pet policy found on the website. This was a mistake on our end, and I'm sorry. Don't worry, we'll make sure your comments will not be taken lightly & will be forwarded to the hotel for necessary corrective actions.

Come stay again and explore all that Orlando area has to offer.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Lorenzo checked us in and he couldn't have been nicer! Everyone on the staff was so nice. The hotel is clean and the bed was comfy. They have an amazing hot breakfast. The pool area was clean and enjoyable. The only pitfalls-the area is a tiny bit sketchy and the signs to the hotel are not very clear. There was a sign on the corner, but then the actual drive to the hotel is behind an empty building that isn't marked so we drove right past it and had to turn around in a neighborhood.

Room Tip: We faced the parking lot-if we stayed again I'd ask not to.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and was checked in by Usha who made sure my check in was quick and courteous. The free breakfast was a plus. The area has a lot of fast food to choose from. I personally didn’t feel like the area was bad as I am a female and went alone most places. However no matter where you are you should be aware of surroundings. The room and bathroom was very clean. The hotel was very clean and the customer service was great. For me that is good enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business