Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$66
ExpediaUS$67
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews room was clean bagels great stay would stay again the breakfast area nas jax fresh fruit naval air station front desk clerk great price jacksonville area staff was friendly bw base bobby highway navy
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

This property is by far the most disgusting and disturbing establishment we have walked into. We did not see ONE person in uniform and could not distinguish who actually worked there or not. My wife found a metal needle by the ice machine and when she reported it nothing was done. We did not see ONE staff member with the exception of 1 front desk associate that wore a mask. We will never NEVER come back to this establishment.

Room tip: It did not seem like there was a "good room"
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Such an amazing stay.... convenient to all stores as well as a major mall here in Florida. You will be greeted with friendly staff. Bobby Shook made checking in such a breeze no confusion also accommodated my request for a room away from the elevator. I was also signed up for their rewards program, stay two nights get the third free. Not sure if that's just a Florida resident accommodation. To add, you get a free continental breakfast with your stay. Give it a shot, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

They double booked our room and other guests walked in asking for our room in the middle of the night
Huge lack of towels, only allowed 2 per room
Handles in the bathroom and shower were broken
Empty alcohol bottles were found upon entering the room
No shades for lamps

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020

After staying at a BW for 1 night in Louisiana, I thought BW in Jacksonville, FL would be better. I was wrong. Loud guest, whom I learned actually lives there. The hotel service was poor (my room wasn't serviced once in my 3 day stay).

Reviewed 29 December 2020

I travel a lot thru out north fla and the I- 10 corridor and i always stay at this hotel, tye staff amd i are on first name basis and they go beyond customer service to accomodate me , it's always a pleasure when i walk in and I'm greeted with one of the staffs smiling and saying welcome back Mr Knight

• Trip type: Travelled on business