“Amazing dinner!”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: We welcome you to our restaurant, as we would to our home. If there is ever anything we can personally do for you or any suggestions you may have, please feel free and let us know. As a locally owned business, we pride ourselves on having the highest standards.
Reviewed 26 August 2021

During previous vacations in Florida, we had eaten at the Bonita location and really enjoyed the food. This time, we were staying in Naples, so gave the Naples location a try.

They have a nice dining room, and very friendly staff. We ordered a pizza of course, but wanted an appetizer. We couldn't decide between the breadsticks, the garlic bread, or the cheesy garlic bread. We ended up with the breadsticks, and oh my gosh, it was the most amazing choice!! There were about six huge breadsticks made out of pizza dough. They were topped with garlic and butter and all sorts of deliciousness! They came with a warm cup of marinara and quite honestly if I had eaten nothing but the appetizer not only what I have been completely full, but would've been happy happy happy. But I held back from eating all those breadsticks, to make room for the pizza.

The pizza is awesome as well and we loved having extra to eat cold later in the week. Would absolutely recommend this place!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Taylor Cruz, Agency / Consultant at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 4 February 2021

This pizza is the worst. Sent it back 3x to be recooked. They must use a broiler to make the pizza. The top is cooked but the dough uncooked. The whole pizza is not being cooked. The pre-made shell underneath has the same color every time it came back it never got cooked only the top was cooked.

Date of visit: February 2021
Taylor Cruz, Agency / Consultant at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Hi mikevV5808SO, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed 21 July 2020

I order a pick-up for 11 a.m. They received my order, but when I arrived I was told the ovens weren't started and the cook was not in. I walked out without so much as a sorry from them. I will NEVER go back.

Date of visit: July 2020
490taylorc, Owner at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback. I'll make sure to share this with the team so we can learn from the experience. I hope you'll give us another chance to impress you at this location!

Reviewed 21 May 2020

Always fast courteous service at Leonis. Yummy pizza, love the white pizza especially . Great salads and gyros too. You can’t go wrong!

Date of visit: May 2020
joannev554, Owner at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! Please give us the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2020

Fantastic pizza. Didn't skimp out on any toppings or ingredients. Cheese overload. Crust is amazing. Pizza was finished right on time when I arrived to pick it up. The customer service is phenomenal.

We will be back :)

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank AMAHONEY111
joannev554, Owner at Leoni's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. Till next time!