“Best Pizza in Naples, FL”

Valento's Pizza And Hoagies
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: Pizza Subs Salads Wings And Beer Delivery. At Valentos we offer the best thin crust pizza in Naples Florida. Besides pizza and beer delivery we also offer spaghetti and a large variety of appetizers including Wisconsin Cheese Curds, huge chicken wings and fresh salads. Now serving Chicago Italian Beef sandwiches. The best chicken parmesan hoagie in the state of Florida. We accept all major credit cards for dine in and delivery.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome staff, great pizza! Best pizza I've had in Florida - and I've lived in Miami and Naples, FL so far. The crust is one of a kind!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (195)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Use to love eating their pizza here, but recently the crust has been too charred to ignore. Topping and sauce are awesome but they need to watch the bake time. It's been too overbake to enjoy the whole pizza. Shop could use an update. Feels dark and drab inside especially at night. Hoagies are ok, but not memorable. Overly chatty cashier the night we visited. Hopefully after Covid, things will improve to what they use to be. Right now, would not recommend. Sorry guys....

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Horrible pizza burnt. Service was despicable. I was hoping for a great pizza. Called to explain and owners could not deliver a satisfactory pizza I had company what an embarrassment. They did say they would compensate me 20 dollars on a 55 dollar tab. But had to do it within days. Worst experience

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Z6447RCjeang
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

This is the best pizza we have had in years.

Gluten Free pizza was amazing. The best I've ever had, and I travel alot. I got that with half sausage and half taco meat. First the crust was like eatting a real pizza crust. It had flavor, held up when you hold it, had that perfect bite and chew. So wonderful to have pizza back, this place has it nailed. I'm intolerant not allergic so I do not know if they have a separate area or issues with cross contamination you would have to ask. I had no issues after eatting it. The sausage was good but I liked the taco meat better. It had so much flavor without being spicy.

My partner had a medium chuck wagon which he loved. It had so much cheese and toppings he was extremely happy. He agreed and said it was the best pizza he has had in a LONG time.

They have take out and seating in. The service is top notch and super kind. You MUST check this place out.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 May 2020

It has been a rough season for this small pizzeria, for sure! Still, their people and pizza are the greatest! Always friendly, small-town feel, and they are happy and kind.

This is the best Chicago thin-crust pizza we have found in this city, and even in South Florida! The crust is crispy like a cracker, and tasty. We personally always order it with a side of pizza sauce for dipping (it's an inexpensive add-on).

If you want a cheap cheese pizza, they win, hands down at around $20 + tax in-house. They don't skimp on the size, either. We always order the Banana Joe's and add banana peppers, though.

Date of visit: May 2020