Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Charter Experience.

Boarded the Sweet Liberty as a a private charter for my sons surprise proposal with his girlfriend... read more

Reviewed today
yolyp537
Hollywood, Florida
Perfect day at sea with Sweet Liberty!

We had an amazing time sailing with Sweet Liberty to Keewaydin Island. The staff was friendly and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mvmolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Naples
from US$69.55
from US$49.22
from US$90.00
from US$43.80
1,715 results
All reviews sunset cruise captain and crew shelling trip beautiful sunset keewaydin island port royal saw dolphins great sailing naples bay gulf of mexico visiting naples homes sails shells byob mate motor
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

The good: clean catamaran, nice crew.
Why 2 stars? I should have taken the water taxi for $7 to keywaydin island instead.
You pay $45 per person for a ride to the island. Not much commentary on the beautiful homes, history or wildlife.
It was a shuttle service. No more than that.

Date of experience: June 2021
Susan C, Owner at Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re sorry you didn’t enjoy our cruise. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent 3 hour tour every morning with a stop at Keewaydin for some beach fun. We do narrate along the way as well as sail in the gulf during this cruise. Please note there is not a shuttle in Naples for $7.00 that takes you to the island. Your information is incorrect. There are other boats that shuttle you, but not for $7.00. Please do your research before providing incorrect information. Our cruises are very reasonably priced for the service we provide.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

When my family comes to Naples, one of the requirements of their visit is to make reservations on Sweet Liberty. My 14 year old Granddaughter was an infant when she first sailed on Sweet Liberty, and has been on Sweet Liberty every year since. Now, my oldest grandson has brought his children for the second time, they are 10, 8, and 4. They loved the sail. Our neighbors made me promise to let them know when we went so that they could sail with us. The crew is always friendly, informative of the history of our surroundings and very accommodating, even moving the catamaran back and forth to insure that everyone gets a good view of the sunset. I give Sweet Liberty an A++, and highly recommend them.

Date of experience: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank barbrizza
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

Cruise was awesome! Captain and crew were great! Very fun sunset cruise! Great views of unbelievable homes!

Reviewed 5 June 2021

We took a Sunset Cruise that was very enjoyable. The Captain and his crew were informative and good-humored. They frequently asked if they could answer any questions about the sights along the River. The ride was smooth. The tables and benches were comfortable. I recommend this Cruise for families and friends who want to spend a relaxing time in Naples.

Reviewed 3 June 2021

My wife and I took the afternoon sightseeing tour and loved it. The crew was friendly and very helpful with information about the catamaran and the area. The catamaran is very stable and we loved sailing in the gulf. We will bring guests on this trip next time.

Date of experience: May 2021