Delano South Beach Hotel
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel(Miami Beach)
The Setai(Miami Beach)
The Plymouth(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1 Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
2,897 results
All reviewsrose barblue doorbianca restaurantsouth beachwhite roompool barpool staffwhite decorpool scenebeautiful hotelpool partypool sidehotel guestsrooms are smallpeople watchingbeach servicelincoln road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a night and we loved it! The rooms were spacious and beautiful. The staff was extremely kind and the food was good too...we ordered grilled cheese late night from room service and it was delicious. We went out in the back for drinks and that was a really great time! It was also a short walk to the mall! We would definitely stay there again next time we are in Miami

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MsBrittanyB, Manager on Duty at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MrsRI,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! You taking the time to share your experience means a lot to me and the rest of the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you don’t purchase vip your privileges will be stripped away slowly throughout the day! For starters you made everyone wait to get in and then charged everyone with a before 3pm ticket extra Because you couldn’t get your crap together and let people in on time. Second there’s 1 bathroom for EVERYONE TO SHARE ... and after about 5pm it turns into VIP ONLY leaving you waiting in line to walk down the beach (off property) to use a public port o potty making you miss 3/4 of the music set going on. Then you have the food and drinks that are SO OVERPRICED (sandwiches served with no side for $26 MOT TO MENTION 15$ bottle or water!!) makes you want to die of hunger and thirst before purchasing something with extra 20% gratuity added on from a snobby bartender/pool staff who makes you wait FOREVER and then gives you attitude like you are scum! Again unless you are vip you literally HAVE NO WHERE TO SIT or put your belongings down and if you do the rude staff rushes over and throws it right off without a care in the world about what’s inside. If you’re going to host a party and sell GA tickets at least treat everybody equally OR DONT SELL THEM AT ALL! I would never recommend this place to anyone ever! Unless you like being treated like crap.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dandj8891

Dear dandj8891,

We are very sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit. We appreciate your candid comments and will learn from them to help us improve in the future. Please know that your feedback has been shared with the team and will be addressed immediately.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I called today to book a room for tomorrow (memorial day weekend) because my husbands and I's original plan was ruined due to this tropical storm coming in. When I called for reservations, Gerson was the person to help me. He was absolutely fantastic!!! He listened to my story and did everything he could to make sure everything was booked to my liking. Not only did he find me an amazing rate, he told me his personal story of staying at the hotel, which is what sold me! Thanks Gerson, I will forever stay at the Delano because of your customer service!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SJ L

Dear SJ L,

Thank you for your feedback! You taking the time to share your experience means a lot to me and the rest of the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a really gorgeous place. Not only a hotel, but inside there is a phenomenal Sushi restaurant, a dance area with a DJ, tons of really posh seating, as well as a pool & yet another bar beyond the pool ... Its a huge place & tons to see & do. Amazing service. Beautiful views. Tons of funky furniture all over the place to get photo ops too. 5 stars from me

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MsBrittanyB, Manager on Duty at Delano South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the Delano and looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I want to say and mention names from the staff down from the pool, Nelson, Roberto to the mixologist at the bar Alejandro plus the friendly staff who greeted us and made us feel at home. The live music was awesomeness and I would always stay there on all my trips to Miami. Thank Jean Claude for fixing our broken luggage from our flight. This place is classy hip and you just need to be prepared for a great time where ever you roam.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear John B,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to the team! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!