1,863 results
All reviewsmatador roommatador restaurantice skating rinkle labojean georgewhite marblebeautiful hotelmid beachpool staffan umbrellaocean viewprivate beachresort feebeach serviceluxury hotellong weekendthe ritz carlton
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed sitting by the pool, sharing a few drinks with friends that were staying here. Service was friendly, drinks were OK though a Miami Mule tasted of little.

Just be careful with you bill. Mine had drinks entered in error and luckily spotted.

Hotel is good overall and a fun place to stay on Miami Beach.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Tyson N, Front Office Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear QueensParkDan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your time visiting us at The Miami Beach EDITION. We're glad you enjoyed our property and that you were pleased with the service provided to you while you were hanging poolside with your friends. I am sorry to hear that there were issues with your drink tab, however. Our guests' experience means everything to us so it is unfortunate that a mistake was made and left you with a bit of a negative impression of what could have otherwise been a perfect poolside day at The EDITION. That being said, I am thankful we were able to resolve this issue right away for you and we appreciate your understanding during the incident. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally to learn more about what happened and ensure mistakes such as this do not occur again in the future, as well as hopefully work towards fully regaining your trust as a valued guest. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Sincerely, Tyson

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had stayed on the beach for a couple of days and I’m saddened by my return. Had a wonderful time with the edition although I was uncomfortable with being charged an umbrella when I was at a bungalow. Regardless Nikki and Franco have exceptional service as well as jay at the pool.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank montani_g_123
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you to everyone who made our time a memorable one. Special shout out to Alain!!! He made sure me and my family was comfortable and having fun. He was very helpful. Def will return to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Here for my Step brothers wedding and our one beach day was amazing because of our service by Troy and Alex. Them both gave us the best service I have ever received in a hotel. Was great with accommodations. Fantastic customer service. Thank you so much you two!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear David5jean,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your brothers special occasion. We'll make sure to let Troy and Alex know they exceeded your expectations and made your stay with us exceptionally unique and left a long lasting memory.

We look forward to having you stay with us again at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Alison

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just got back from our 5 day stay at the Edition and we had a wonderful time. The hotel was gorgeous and so was the pool/beach area. The pool is lively with music and the beach is quiet and serene. The staff does a great job at keeping up with the hotel guests and cleaning up when people leave their chairs for the day so the next guests can come. There is a balanced mix of guests here ranging from young to old and couples to families with young children. The rooms are very minimalistic and have the bare necessities but clean and classy nonetheless. On Saturday there was no room by the pool so we had to go to the beach for the day but it was just as beautiful. The beach was full of seaweed for about 50 yards until you reach the beautiful water that we came here for which was kind of a bummer but they said all the beaches are like that due to the recent storms. We usually ate at the beach bar for lunch and drinks during the day then ventured out for dinner. Jay, our server for the week at the pool/beach was AMAZING. I cannot thank him enough for everything he did for us. He gave quality and personal customer service every day even if he was busy. He truly made our stay at the Edition memorable. The bartender Ernesto was also great company the whole week and makes the best Mojitos !!! The only negatives I have about the hotel was that we came with the impression the bowling alley/ice rink/nightclub in the basement would be open to us during our stay and they weren’t. The nightclub was only open Friday/Saturday and the bowling alley was 150/hour or buy a 300$ bottle which is outrageous even if you have the money. Also the front desk refused to let us check out late even though our flight was at 8:55 pm and didn’t even offer an accommodation. I had to ask if we could check our luggage in and use the spa shower for 15$/person. The woman at the front desk was very rude and unwilling to cooperate and I had to ask for a manager. Other than that I love this hotel and would genuinely think about returning for our next trip to Miami.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple