“Excellent Italian.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Excellent Italian. Fresh pasta. Tiramisu made at your table.
Friendly helpful staff. Reservations for outside dining.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4,436)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This is definitely an outlier review to the norm. We had an ok meal w good but very slow service, but ended up with way too much stress when they asked and we regrettably said we really didn’t like their fresh made pasta.

Nice people, ambiance, staff, owner on site, fresh pasta—But—we really didn’t like the pasta. The sauce was good but both my wife and I didn’t enjoy our pasta (bolanaise and lamb Ragu (sp) just too dense and very firm. With homemade pasta we expected silky thin pasta but this was extremely firm and tough. The waiter said we were the first to not like the pasta and we told them we loved the place, but not the pasta. He wanted to remake my dish for me but I said that wasn’t necessary.

I thought we were settled but Ultimately he brought new new dish—the chef INSISTED-which was better but still not great. Then the women owner came over to apologize and ask if second dish was OK—we tried to relay the overall experience was ok but we just really didn’t like the pasta itself. It seemed apparent that wasn’t acceptable and she said basically no one has ever complained about the pasta. I said I guess I’m the first—and confessed that it was really one off the worst fresh pastas I’ve eaten. They offered to comp the dish (es) and we said that wasn’t necessary—we were just trying to provide them feedback. Then the husband owner came over and also apologized. We said all is fine—just really didn’t enjoy the pasta. He wanted to comp our entire meal—we said it wasn’t necessary.—we were just trying to provide feedback to them, not get a free meal.

We argued a bit—he wanted to comp us and we said no— we just wanted to provide feedback that the pasta wasn’t up to our expectations. In the end we agreed we’d leave $50 for the servers.

Anyway, in the end—very nice owners and tried overly hard to please us—we had a decent experience but just didn’t care how they made pasta and the owners had a very difficult time excepting we just didn’t like their pasta. We were trying to be truthful in providing them feedback when asked—but they basically couldn’t come to grips we just did t like their pasta. I read a lot of reviews that really love this place—and it was ok for us too— but for us the pasta itself was just not very good—and the owners don’t take constructive comments very well.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

This place is amazing.. the best AUTHENTIC Italian place you can ever go to. Highly recommended the shrimp pistachio dish and the table side tiramisu ♥️

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

What a great experience! Great waiter, delicious food and vibe. Homemade pasta. Can’t go wrong coming here.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Was very excited to try the handmade pasta and was not disappointed. Tried the Lamb Ragu and it was absolutely delicious. Also had fried calamari, shrimps, and zucchini as an appetizer and it was good came with a garlicky mayo sauce. Our server was amazing and we were able to snag some seats without a reservation probably because we ate around 6. The chef making noodles in the window was an added touch to this lovely establishment.

1  Thank travelingblondeblog