“Great Food!!!!!”

Rosinella
Ranked #227 of 955 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visit this restaurant 3 times on our 5 day visit to South Beach. Food and service was excellent. Peter the concierge/ manager was great. Ate breakfast /lunch and dinner ... the eggplant was superior/superb. Highly recommended

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (938)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by on a walk through Lincoln Road and found it to be charming and tasty! We were told they do not serve "tourist food" and they were right!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank William J
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

I am an Italian living in NYC therefore very picky when comes to food and specially Italian food! I came to Miami Beach with my husband and son on vacation and stayed at the SLS hotel. After trying pasta at Rosinella we came here 4 times in a row and we will keep coming for the quality of food, Pasta was perfectly al dente and I must say generous portion as well. We had spaghetti with clams then with anchovies. My son had rigatoni with tomato sauce so fresh! Then we continued with chicken pizzaiola to die for and tartufo as dessert. I also want to mention the professionalism, hospitality and attention to detail of Roberto. Top notch service. Grazie Roberto... I feel I am back in Italy.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Mim22019
Reviewed 13 February 2021

So this is owned by Italians from Rome as I was told. As one who has gone to Rome frequently, I worked for an Italian co HQ'd in Rome, it's missing something. The Aglio olio had no heat. I had to get more spice. My wife had Vongole and it was, as she said, ok??? Full disclosure, she's an Italian. Then we get the check and they have an 18% fee added. Supposedly this is disclosed in the menu. OK, so now I have to read the fine print in the menu because this is so normal in the US, and when we get the final bill they ask us for an "Additional Tip". So, you hide 18% in the fine print then think the DUMB tourists will pay more tips.

SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank MikeD56
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Have eaten here before but not since 2019 because of the Covid 19. My Wife had a Chicken sandwich with pesto dressing she said it was very good. She gave me a piece of bread that had the pesto dressing on it and I liked it also (and I do not like pesto...). The pesto was not store bought from a jar, it was made fresh and not strong tasting just right. I had the Pasta Arriabata and it was excellent, one of the best I have had. We both ordered their fresh lemonade and it was good. Or server "Augustina" was also well trained and efficient at her duties.

Date of visit: December 2020