The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
Hotels.com
The Plymouth South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$302
US$256
US$295
  • Beachfront
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$215
US$192
  • Pool
1 Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$284
US$277
  • Pool
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$473
US$459
Expedia
4,026 results
All reviewsbit datedocean viewpool staffcollins avenuemiamidoralbartenderpoolsidefontainebleau
Reviewed 30 May 2018

fantastic property with excellent customer service. Melessa at the front desk was extremely helpful and gracious. amenities are wonderful. clean rooms with great views. proximity to the beach and also great pool. overall a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank ramanmandapaka
Cesar Z, Front Office Manager at Miami Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hey ramanmandapaka,

Thank you so much for your review of the Miami Beach Resort & Spa. I am glad to see that you had an amazing time here! Melessa is one of our stars. She goes above and beyond to make sure each guest is having a great time. I am very happy she mad your trip memorable. Great to hear that you loved our location! The beach is just a few steps away! We thank you so much for your amazing review and can't wait for your to come back!

Melessa says hi!

Thanks

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I was a little worried about staying at this hotel due to the mixed reviews. I am absolutely ELATED that I tried the resort myself. Customer service was a breeze, no line, organized. Cesar Z was personable, friendly, informative and professional. We arrived from a cruisr and were able to check in right away. The outside of the resort is understated, the inside os beautiful. No the resort is not new construction but is timeless, refreshing and still beautiful. The resort is on the beach yet the front overlooks 2 bays and mansions with expensive yachts. The property is on the bus and trolly line however restaurants and fast food joints are a 15 minute walk away. Thank you so much for being so sweet Cesar for making our stay so special.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamarva M
Cesar Z, Front Office Manager at Miami Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hey Tamarva M,

Thank you so much for your awesome review of your time here at the Miami Beach Resort & Spa! I am glad my staff and I were able to make your stay as memorable as possible. Even after a cruise, I am glad to have found a room ready for you and your family early to check right in. I love that you loved our classic vibe. We are a hidden gem in Miami Beach. I am very happy that you chose to find out for yourself what we are all about. We take pride in our service here! We can't wait for you to come back to the 305 and stay right here with us at the Miami Beach Resort!

Thanks!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Everything was fine until they couldn't locate my friends package. It took them forever to locate it and then the return shipping label was missing and it had been opened. Then to top it off I left my $200 flat irons in the hotel room and of course housekeeping is saying that it was not there. They gave me the run around from the house keeping supervisor to lost and found. Everything seemed like a bother to them. I left my name and number and have yet to hear from them. Customer service there was not a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Sorrho,

Thank you for your review of the Miami Beach Resort & Spa. I apologize that you had an issue with your package. This package came under the name of "Miami Beach Resort", not under any guest name hence the reason we had opened it. When we realized the package was not for the hotel, it was sealed up. I can assure you no contents were moved inside. In regards to the flat iron, I have alerted our security department on the matter. We here at the hotel take a customer's belongings very seriously. We will contact you with more information.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Large hotel, very dated rooms. The smell was horrendous in hallway going out to the pool. The lobby area was very grand - Rooms, not so much. The beds were terrible. The hotel does have direct access to the beach and great views of the water on both sides, but... it does need a good overhaul.

Room Tip: Needs a good update and cleaning
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MissiWe

Hello Missi P,

Thank you for your review of the Miami Beach Resort & Spa. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay here. I have asked to have the room that you stayed in checked out in regards to the bedding. I have also advised housekeeping of the comment on the smell you spoke of. We are looking into that to see what it was leading out to the pool. Our hotel is going through a renovation currently as the pool area is being finished. The rooms portion will soon follow. I am glad to head that you did enjoy the location of the hotel. Once again, I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. We hope that after our reno, you would be able to give us another chance.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I never write review but I had to on this occasion. The hotel is good for an older property. What motivated me to write the review is the service. I lost my sunglasses in the hallway while getting ice and heading to the beach. I returned 2 hours later and spoke with the house keeper who found and turned in the glasses. She serviced the 10th floor room 1026. She was great and I was thankful for her. Additionally the valets were on point. Roger was great and personable, as were the other guys. We had two vehicles in a group of 12. Yes, the hotel needs a room updates but the common areas were nice. Also, you are right on the beach didn't even cross a street.

If I had one complaint, it would be the elevators around check out time were horrendously slow. I waited for 25 minutes on my check out day. I would have taken the stairs but had too many bags to go down 10 flights. Finally, we took the service elevator.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Cesar Z, Front Office Manager at Miami Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello Malcolm S,

Thank you for your review of the Miami Beach Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear we were able to reconnect you with your sunglasses. Our staff takes pride in their work. I will tell our 10th floor attendant of your kind words. Very pleased to hear our valet was able to assist your party fast and efficiently. I can assure your that our rooms are next in line for a refresh. We hope to have the new rooms up and running the next time you are back. I apologize for any inconvenience the elevators had caused. On very busy days, there may be a small wait to access 1 of our 4 elevators.In that instance we use our service elevator as a back up that was used during your stay. We thank you so much for your review and hope to see you back here in the near future.

Thanks