Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$699
Booking.comUS$799
TripadvisorUS$699
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$699
Trip.com
All reviews club level south beach took great care chairs and umbrellas ocean front pool bar amazing service front desk manager alfredo partial ocean view great pool beautiful hotel isaac emmanuel property fuego miami
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

The newly renovated Ritz in south Beach is outstanding!! Just spent seven nights with my family during February break. Our expectations were surpassed on every level. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and the bed was like sleeping on the clouds!! We also had club floor access which provided us drinks, breakfast, lunch and snacks...it’s beautiful and the staff is like no other hotel. They are so attentive and kind that it’s mind blowing. The pool is super fun and buzzing and even poolside on one of the busiest weeks the waiters are constantly checking in and making sure you have everything you need! We met some great people by the pool and everyone was having a great time. Amazing dj and even live music for lunch which was a huge plus. We couldn’t have been happier as they truly exceeded our expectations. It’s our new go-to hotel whenever we are in south beach!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Natnej
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear Natnej,

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach and for your glowing review! I especially love reading your kind words about our incredible team of Ladies and Gentlemen, who I agree are the heart of our resort. I'm so happy to know that we are your new 'home' in South Beach and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

The hotel facility itself on campus is very nice. Employees for the most part are Ritz caliber. Especially Mark and Ezie, bartenders at the pool bar. There were certainly some who could use a refresher on the famous Ritz service level. Unfortunately there is public beach access right in front of and just down the street from the Ritz and the homeless problem in South beach is far worse than it has ever been. There is zero buffer and I would never bring children to this property and have them go to the beach at all. Nor would I want them walking around the general area around the Ritz. Aggressive groups of homeless are everywhere, people are smoking pot walking down the streets (is that legal in Miami???). We arrived the first day at 4pm ready to check in and had to wait for 2 hours to get our room. We were told that the people in the rooms are refusing to leave and that there was nothing they could do (can people just stay in rooms as long as they want in Miami with no consequences????). It appears Miami has gone down the same path and other poorly run cities wear lawlessness has run out of control. We saw tons of police. In fact a disturbing amount of police but seemingly very little effective policing. I assume like other stupidly run cities around the country, the hard working Miami police have been told not to arrest anyone so it is no shock at all the state of affairs in South Beach. There are still some great restaurants and a wonderful Latin vibe. The music is great and the architecture is phenomenal. Stay on campus, don't walk around esp. at night and leave kids at home. good SPA

Room tip: pool/ocean view
2  Thank SC568
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear SC568,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed our beautiful, historic building and I especially loved reading your compliments regarding the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you also for your feedback about our location, which is always helpful for us to hear. I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach!

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed four nights. This is an expensive hotel for the service you get.
1. Beach area is beautiful and well organized with beach chairs. Staff is friendly and helpful. A special shout-out to Oliver for helping us set up.

2. Beach side restaurant menu minimal and expensive. Staff at the restaurant is excellent. Mark at the bar is very helpful. Drinks are fair.

3 Front lobby check in process went smooth.

4. Concierge staff helpful but not very knowledgeable about restaurants in the area.

5. Now let’s talk room. We paid extra for ocean from. If you are on lower floor, it’s not ocean front room. Our main view is the pool. Room #328. When we walked in, balcony had cups, cigarettes buds and masks lying around. Obviously room was not cleaned well. There is no cleaning service due to covid but they will refresh towels. Bed was very very uncomfortable. They placed a mattress topper which kept moving not giving any great support. Woke up with stiff back every morning. We lifted the topper to fix it and the mattress underneath was completely stained and yellow. Yukkkkk!!! Not expected this at Ritz.

Not a place we will return to!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sejalj2018,

Thank you for staying with us at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, and for sharing your experience. I'm so happy to see that you had a great service experience at the beach, DiLido Beach Club and at the front desk. These are truly my favorite comments to read. Thank you also for your feedback regarding your room. I regret that it was not to your expectations, but know that feedback like yours is always very helpful to us as we are constantly working to improve the guest experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay. Please reach out to me at your convenience. In the meantime, thank you again for sharing your experience. I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

To be clear, there's nothing BAD about this Ritz. As a traveler, what you should know about South Beach in general is: the food is meh and expensive, the service is meh and expensive, and the hotels are old and not very high quality. So, judged by the standards of South Beach, this Ritz is doing fine! I've stayed at plenty of Ritz-Carltons on this planet, and like other reviewers have said... this one is probably the worst one. If you have high expectations and are expecting an Asia-level Ritz, this is not your hotel! Even after an apparent recent renovation, the rooms are meh and poorly stocked, the hotel itself is kind of dark and dreary, and service is whatever. If I were paying $400 a night for this hotel, I'd be totally happy with it, but for $800, you can probably do better. Again, there's nothing really for management to fix or apologize for, that's just how it is in Miami.

Date of stay: February 2021
Matthew Quick, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear ChrisK668,

Thank you for staying with us, for sharing your experience and for being a loyal Ritz-Carlton guest. I'm so sorry to see that your stay was not to your expectations. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your time with us. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience so that we can discuss further. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, which is truly helpful as we constantly work to innovate and improve our guest experience. I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

My wife and I had a wonderful week here at the Ritz! The staff has been attentive and friendly! I am fairly certain they only know the word “Yes”. They have been delightful. Special recognition to Choyce and Bryan who were exceptional during our days on the beach.

The renovations were excellent, with an obvious realization of the care that went into them.

Additionally, we appreciated the commitment to COVD protocols.

We would highly recommend staying here!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear robert_borek,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your time at our beautiful resort. I will certainly pass your kind words along to our team at the beach. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back!