Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Segway South Beach
from US$99.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I took this tour in South Beach with Michael and was super fun and just the right amount of informative.
I highly recommend Michael and will definitely do another trip with him next time we are in the area

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a blast. A great family activity. We took our 3 preteen kids. They loved it. Michael made it fun, interesting and educational!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was exactly what I hoped for. A fun time on a Segway touring South Beach with a knowledgeable and fun guide. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Okay, I was super satisfied with this tour. The guy was very nice and it was worth every penny and more. Looking forward to doing this again.

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

The tour was amazing, the tour guide is friendly and informative (but not in a boring way.) We had a great time! I highly recommend and would do it again any day!

Date of experience: March 2021